CareCredit - Care Credit and G.E. Capital is a fraud
Applied for credit for dental repairs; got "12 months same as cash" option, and have made every monthly payment of at least $150/mo. for over 7 months; suddenly, they tacked on $125.47 interest on "promotional expiration date-EXPIRED" and when I called them, they told me to "sue us" and we'll garnish your bank account." So I sued them in Small Claims Court here in Florida; I'll let you know the outcome. I hope anyone reading this will not do business with this company, as they will be well advised to avoid any contact at all.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I'm attaching a letter from Kaiser & my answer to that letter. Please read. Kaiser will stop at nothing to get what they want. They will lie get rid..."
- "I was told by my periodontist that as soon as the technology for implants improved I should get them and I did for my whole mouth. And it was..."
- "The veneers are not at all as pictured in their ad. They look like a piece of plastic with little indentations that are supposed to be a separation of the..."
- "On August 31st, my sink was clogged and i contacted Plumbing Rescue after my efforts to undrain the sink failed. They came out the same day and had to..."
- "The following is a brief breakdown of publicly available information regarding Seth Grano CFPÂ®, his securities sales practices, and his FINRA regulatory history.Seth Erik Grano is a FINRA Registered Representative..."
- "Sandy Solomon SCAMMED us with over billing, double billing and charges above expected while sending methodically so many invoices that it was impossible to follow up on and check. We recommend:..."
- "My husband had me pick out a floral arrangement for Valentine's Day. When It arrived it looked nothing like it should have. Not even close. It looked more like something..."
- "During the purchase of the airfare reservation, the refund policy states refundable within 24 hours of cancellation. The reservation was purchased and cancelled within the 24 hours. Once..."
- "My experience was the opposite. We did not use the airlines but instead flew ourselves to pick up our puppy in 2009. He was perfect in every way, is..."