CareCredit - Care credit promo
I called Care Credit to ask why I only had a 3 month promotional period.Care Credit blamed it on my doctor's office.
The doctor's office tried to help, but Care Credit company did nothing to correct the problem and I have spent hundreds of dollars on interest! Haed I known I would only get three months promotional period on a $2000.00 charge, I wouldn't have used care credit.
This seems like an issue that they could have easily fixed, but they were unwilling to help me.I am certain that they could have extended the promotional period as I had called before the three months were up!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "GEICO SUCKS......I WILL BE IN COURTS WITH THESE MORONS VERY SOON! THEY LIE, THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY, THEY DO NOT WANT TO PAY WHEN YOU HAVE AN ACCIDENT, OR WHEN..."
- "A fall face first onto concrete resulted in smashed nose, deeply lacerated face, concussion, brain bruise. Secure Horizons would not allow me to go out-of-network quote “when there are qualified..."
- ".my car went to colllision max on 1/16/15 and returned 2/11/15 .I immediately noticed dent was painted not repaired.both left side windows had molding hanging and cut.windows hanging at any..."
- "To say that I am disappointed with my Alienware purchase would be a complete understatement. I purchase their â€œpremier desktopâ€ product at the end of 2009. One week after..."
- "When any company represents by documents and statements that the home you are purchasing is "Energy Star" Certified and "Comfort Wise," you believe it to be a fact. Lennar also..."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "I bought two large stands, over 80 dollars I was suppose to pick them up but weather was bad , then the person that offered to pick them up..."
- "Hello! I;m May Ferris i am writing this on behalf of Paul Madore. We bought a dishwasher the warranty ran out nov,15,2015,last week as i was doing dishes..."
- "I'm beyond furious with having to deal with this disreputable company. They refused to give me a refund for flowers that were not delivered on time. I had placed..."