I called Care Credit to ask why I only had a 3 month promotional period.Care Credit blamed it on my doctor's office.
The doctor's office tried to help, but Care Credit company did nothing to correct the problem and I have spent hundreds of dollars on interest! Haed I known I would only get three months promotional period on a $2000.00 charge, I wouldn't have used care credit.
This seems like an issue that they could have easily fixed, but they were unwilling to help me.I am certain that they could have extended the promotional period as I had called before the three months were up!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Carecredit Card
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I am terminally ill with cancer. My days are very limited. My daughter and I summit my claim for my cancer policy over a month ago through a Rep..."
- "Last week an insured driver with Farmers Insurance mowed through my front lawn in his car destroying my kids swing set, landscaping and water fountain. I have submitted everything they..."
- "A fall face first onto concrete resulted in smashed nose, deeply lacerated face, concussion, brain bruise. Secure Horizons would not allow me to go out-of-network quote “when there are qualified..."
- "THEY ARE THIEVES! THIS IS A SCAM COMPANY! I ordered a Paypower cardonline and decided to put $4000 to the account fo my trip that I was planning on for over..."
- "InventHelp Trina of Jacksonville, NC September 2, 2009I submitted an idea for an invention, FIREXCELL,(Fingerprint Activated Firearm), that would use the finger print recognition, (biometrics) to access and unlock a weapon...."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "Worst moving people I have ever dealt with - damaged EVERY single piece of my new furniture, lied about insurance claim being made and no pay out or redress on..."
- "Dear Fellow PCers. During my time at WFG, I saw this company heavily prey on and exploit recent immigrants from developing countries. Their victims are often relatively uneducated people who..."
- "I have sold over 1900 books according to amazon and barnes and noble, and so far for each quartely summary I have recieved nothing since july of last year. if..."