CareCredit - Care Credit Scam
My account began in 2004 with a $1,400 dental bill.Since 2004, and according to my bank statements, I have now paid $2,233.
I stopped paying in 2009, because the payments kept getting higher. I was taken to court and now the lawyers decided that I must pay $1,800!!! I am livid from anger. How can I get out of this mess?
They are thieves and crooks. I cannot let them just take my money (from my bank account or my job).
What should I do?Any answers or advice can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "My wife was rear ended on the I-270 about a month ago, and the person who hit her flat out said it was his fault. His insurance was Geico...."
- "A fall face first onto concrete resulted in smashed nose, deeply lacerated face, concussion, brain bruise. Secure Horizons would not allow me to go out-of-network quote “when there are qualified..."
- "Taxes paid not returned on exchanged product or added to newly purchased merchandise as indicated by store rep. ..."
- "Green leaves and dried up dark flowers. Wish I could post the picture what a disappointment. when my boyfriend came through the door his ears turned red and immediately picked..."
- "We have had a Barefoot swim spa by Hawkeye Manufacturing since January of 2010 and it has become a headache to get warranty service. It is a battle getting..."
- "Got a bathing top from modlily, bodice not even sewed to the bra. Where are their inspectors at? Sorriest mess I ever ordered from a company. When I ordered from..."
- "First the dress was made in two different colors and was supposed to be all one color. The dress was not made to the measurements given to them. The dress..."
- "Ordered 2 bracelet, very fast delivery. Yes, and the courier had brought her to the house. Status box slightly dented but it's probably a problem of the supplier companies, the..."