CareCredit - Care Credit Scam
My account began in 2004 with a $1,400 dental bill.Since 2004, and according to my bank statements, I have now paid $2,233.
I stopped paying in 2009, because the payments kept getting higher. I was taken to court and now the lawyers decided that I must pay $1,800!!! I am livid from anger. How can I get out of this mess?
They are thieves and crooks. I cannot let them just take my money (from my bank account or my job).
What should I do?Any answers or advice can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I am contacting you regarding an accident that took place on May 5, 2013. I was stopped in bumper to bumper traffic on I-95 North near exit 43 around..."
- "There are many great places to work in the insurance industry but Bankers Life isn't one of them! If you have a soul, compassion and the desire to provide value..."
- "My husband of 56 years and I immigrated to the U.S. from the Philippines to live with my daughter and family, and I became an American citizen soon after. ..."
- "I am not going to type out the entire story as it has been going on since 11-2014. The bottom line is the "premium fabric" the salesperson gushed over is..."
- "To orders cancelled for the same toy. I called they say they have a new stock in get a email today my other order has been cancelled for the same..."
- "Aliexpress Order No: 68959131951647 Aliexpress Dispute Case: 4012012214 I bought a HTC One X AT&T with LCD digitizer with frame to exchange my broken handphone screen. 1) Wrong item sent and not..."
- "Called and set an appointment up for 2 pm, it is now 7:15 pm and nobody has shown up. Called every hour only to be told that someone would be..."
- "Made a purchase with Smartmart From DGgate on March 10,2016 Order #34896015 I pay the Total of USA $294 for 4 lot of skirt 10 piece each lot,The seller only..."
- "I bought a lot of phones here. Everything was great. Fast delivery times and excellent support. There was no such that the detained would be sent or received until a..."