CareCredit - Care Credit Scam
My account began in 2004 with a $1,400 dental bill.Since 2004, and according to my bank statements, I have now paid $2,233.
I stopped paying in 2009, because the payments kept getting higher. I was taken to court and now the lawyers decided that I must pay $1,800!!! I am livid from anger. How can I get out of this mess?
They are thieves and crooks. I cannot let them just take my money (from my bank account or my job).
What should I do?Any answers or advice can be sent to email@example.com.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I put in a conservative claim estimate when my AC unit and well pump were hit by lightning. Erie sent an HVAC investagator (bonafied tech) who after photographing the burn..."
- "I was targeted I feel by scammers. Feel I was manipulated into a situation. Shortly after severing half a finger off. Had to use force to defend myself..."
- "Tried to update my account info [specifically my email address] on CareCredit.com/cardholder. Had my username but not my password. Clicked "forgot password" - received message: "check your email for a..."
- "I ordered a overboard on Oct 21, 2015 it came in on Nov 4, 2015. Looked great at first but then the technical difficulties began. So I contacted the seller..."
- "Everything I order for my son 1st birthday (August of 2014) came in on time...great products..all the kids love their favor bags. I order the monsters 1st birthday theme. I..."
- "I placed my order with Kohls on Nov 2 after canceling my order with Wal Mart to save nearly $70-$80.00 BIG MISTAKE. I was told that I will have my..."
- "RUN AWAY. DO NOT BELIEVE IN THE FAKE REVIEWS. This is one of the most dishonest and uncaring company i have ever dealt with. I'm shocked that such business practice..."
- "I bought two brass Cremone Bolts for over $100 each. The design was defective, they broke less than two weeks after installation. Instead of having a 1/4" x..."
- "In July 2011, I ordered a replacement Holley 4bbl 700cfm carburetor for my 1957 Thunderbird. It was installed by my local repair shop and for awhile everything was fine...."