CareCredit - Care Credit Scam
My account began in 2004 with a $1,400 dental bill.Since 2004, and according to my bank statements, I have now paid $2,233.
I stopped paying in 2009, because the payments kept getting higher. I was taken to court and now the lawyers decided that I must pay $1,800!!! I am livid from anger. How can I get out of this mess?
They are thieves and crooks. I cannot let them just take my money (from my bank account or my job).
What should I do?Any answers or advice can be sent to email@example.com
You may also like
- "if you are getting "screwed" by any Insurance, you have to check this out at Least (almost) 10 Insurance companies "settled", out of court (I Believe), Humana for 250 Million..."
- "Kaiser is good .....until you have an issue. ESPECIALLY if you happen to need short-term or long term disability. DO NOT....I REPEAT DO NOT use them if you..."
- "Unfortunately I have Humana PPO Disability. Before choosing Humana, I called and listed the services that my condition requires and was assured that they would be covered - that was..."
- "Bought tv online 5 days ago. Store still not release it to me because they have no confirmation, been called twice by web folks. Bought one off their shelf after..."
- "The oil dripped....and look what happen...not happy about this and will NEVER use glade again......."
- "Ford F350 Truck was junk. Promised by Kyle it was in perfect condition, no issues. Full of rust, engine leaking oil everywhere. Fuel leak on top of engine...."
- "My wife and I recently sold our second house in 3 years through Keller Williams. The first time went pretty good, with the exception we felt at times our realtors..."
- "Look up on internet George Doyle, Brian Ashford-selling sick-half dead pups! The pics you see are Fake! They are being sued Again! they just got over $1200 out of me...."
- "Below are pictures of plantation shutters that I ordered from Lowes in Knoxville Tn off of Chapman Highway( which they sub contracted blind ambitions) This is the 6th pair that..."