CareCredit/GEMB - Same story as the others: "interest-free" payments for oral surgery procedure if paid in full in one year or less.I sent documented payments religiously, always with extra...just in case.
Standard operating procedure - they claimed they never received several payments, assessing "late charges" and other penalties. After an hour + wait (totally illegal in itself) to talk with rude telephone personnel, I faxed copies of the cancelled checks and drafts which they also "never received". Yeah, right. Sent them again via registered mail.
They still denied receiving proof of payment. Nothing resolved.
Hoping to collect with class-action suit.125b07e6 review #119311
You may also like
- "We fired Caplaw, P.A. because they solicited us for a Home Modification in our home state, where they are not licensed. They also promised us a 90% chance we'd..."
- "Are you a victim of merchant lynx? Ever deal with a sales person out of the Lakeland office named Tina Boyd? Please send your complaint and contact info to email@example.com..."
- "If you are interested in making money manipulating penny stocks by bashing companies so you can buy stock cheap then IHUB is made for you..The have power hungry administrators that..."
- "My name is Kimberly It's weird I had the same problem. I am documenting and taking photos because I'm suing them for the crappy job. My walls are soft, and..."
- "Horrible company, this is what we got, a ripped comforter after waiting over two weeks. Can not get a refund bc the sale is labeled "final" Took another week..."
- "I have a brand new DeLonghi upright (radiator) heater that almost started a house fire! It melted the outlet and the outlet cover plate, fried my lighting plug that was..."
- "I bit into a wheat thin and it didn't come apart so I looked at it and there was a lot of thread going through the whole thing and it..."
- "An hit and run in Ohio dublj 12187..."
- "We bought a new 2015 cougar fifth wheel in January took it in in February to get it Waren to work gotta back 6 weeks later use it the last..."