CareCredit/GEMB - Same story as the others: "interest-free" payments for oral surgery procedure if paid in full in one year or less.I sent documented payments religiously, always with extra...just in case.
Standard operating procedure - they claimed they never received several payments, assessing "late charges" and other penalties. After an hour + wait (totally illegal in itself) to talk with rude telephone personnel, I faxed copies of the cancelled checks and drafts which they also "never received". Yeah, right. Sent them again via registered mail.
They still denied receiving proof of payment. Nothing resolved.
Hoping to collect with class-action suit.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "BEWARE OF Beny Steinmetz -at centre of investigation over $2.5B Guinea mining deal. An international investigation into a mining conglomerate controlled by secretive Israeli billionaire Beny Steinmetz and a deal..."
- "Last year I met a guy at a business mixer who chatted with me for a minute or two and then immediately asked me if i was looking for work..."
- "While Don Purdum used to live in Texas less than a year ago, he commissioned my business to do graphic work for his website business. He proceeded to use my..."
- "I received a brand new RCA 7 in Tablet last December for Christmas, I have always had a case protector, it was never been dropped, or have gotten wet. My..."
- "I Took My 1995 Honda Civic Painted at Maaco at 2617 Lathrop Ave Racine W 53405. The Original Paint Job Was Purple Factory Color... I told them I want civic..."
- "My name is Cory Ermi, and a friend of mine had told me that he talked to his boss and I was to go and fill out an application because..."
- "First, I must say that this is my second order from Repairs Universe that has given me heartburn. With the first order, I received what I felt was..."
- "Riding in the bay on Sat and my center pontoon and engine fell into the bay. I had 2 children and 4 adults I thought we were gonna die. I..."
- "I bought a 2005 Durango from this company. I had made the decision after buying crappy cars from less reputable competition. It had 100k miles and was definently priced at..."