CareCredit/GEMB - Same story as the others: "interest-free" payments for oral surgery procedure if paid in full in one year or less.I sent documented payments religiously, always with extra...just in case.
Standard operating procedure - they claimed they never received several payments, assessing "late charges" and other penalties. After an hour + wait (totally illegal in itself) to talk with rude telephone personnel, I faxed copies of the cancelled checks and drafts which they also "never received". Yeah, right. Sent them again via registered mail.
They still denied receiving proof of payment. Nothing resolved.
Hoping to collect with class-action suit.review #119311
You may also like
- "As Paypal user, I had paid using Paypal to pay internet purchases as Paypal advertises it as a safest way to pay and buy which is untrue. I had bought..."
- "Libby Muelhaupt wins Internet Liable suit against John "Twinkle Toes" Common. Proves in court John Common is a liar! June 19, 2013: Libby Muelhaupt (acknowledging she will never see the..."
- "People used PayPal to rip me off through Craig's list and EBay Moters for a travel trailer I was trying to buy..."
- "This is my story on how Go Daddy scammed/fraud me. The one thing that's not in this is that i got a $347.10 ticket from the police over the whole thing..."
- "We followed everything they told us to do and answered all the questions that were asked. They sent out a gentleman to inspect the floor but he had everything in..."
- "I did a lot of research on food processors, looking for the best one available. Not only did Breville get great reviews but I think it's the best looking food..."
- "It was my first time at Jiffy Lube. I was asked if I wanted good, better or best oil. I took good, how wold I know that they..."
- "I just lost $59.00 because of your exchange and refund policy. I made a mistake and went to the wrong theater. By the time I looked at the tickets and..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."