Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

CareCredit review in Fort Jones, California: Paying my bill

started off paying by mail, GE Bank would notify me my payment were always late and charge even when I was on time, went to paying online. Things were fine until they took the whole balance owing and would not admit to computer error which made our checking overdrawn. Had fight to get the money back just to live and they didn't even refund bank fees,which we had to pay because they error. We have made this month payment 10-2-2010 Comf.#12663249352-172484, now GE bank said we haven't pay it. Fred and Jerlene Muns

They always say that they are not getting our payments. Then they try to charge us a late fee.

These people are scammers and thieves. This is the most un-trustworthy business I have ever dealt with.

I will never do business with them again. CROOKS

Review
#203872 Review #203872 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss

CareCredit review in Portland, Oregon: Care Credit - AVOID!!!!

I just spoke top "customer service" on GE money bank because my Aug payment of 3times the required amount did not post on my billing statement and they charged me a $25 late fee – the amount due was $43, I paid $150. The first person I spoke to said it was because my July payment was late – they received it and posted it 4 days later, after my due date. She transferred me to s supervisor – all her own idea – who may be the snottiest, rudest, most obstructive woman I have EVER spoken to. The fist thing she said was "Why exactly did you think you needed a supervisor??" It got worse from there. The jist of it – if I get this right – is I was charged a late fee for paying early; they will NOT credit overages as payment until the end of the billing cycle so it oes not appear on my statement; you cannot have an updated statement (the automated phone message says you can); and I cannot change due date so I can actually pay the bill in a timely way for me instead of having to artificially delay my payment until their due date to avoid a late fee (?????) I have to receive the bill - hold the bills for at least a week - then pay it or it will credit to the previous billing cycle and I will get another late fee. Even though I am paying two and three times the amount due, the compnay will charge me a late payment fee every month my payment is not posted - on their end - on the 7th or 8th.
Review
#198686 Review #198686 is a subjective opinion of poster.

CareCredit review in Salt Lake City, Utah: Raised interest, harrasing calls

Carecredit claims to be am American company. Then why does it outsource it work to migrant worker. Their company make calls with these worker. You can't understand half of what they say. I ask if they were American citizen,they were not. I ask to speak to an American, they could not provide one. They have raised my interest rates to 30 percent because I lost my job and got behind on my payments. They put me on a hardship program, only to find out that my smaller payments were all going to interest. This is not good business practice. Hire migrant workers for less pay and charge out of work Americans more interest to pocket more money for themselves. What has the businesses of America come to. Cut throat, make a buck, at anyones expense? The more Non American worker that are hired each day put people like me out of work. Then we get worked over by business like this. What are we to do?

I know of many people who are going through the same situation. There is a company that offers up to 60 months medical financing with a fixed interest rate.Here's the link: www.CheckFactor.com/netnurse.html

#198497

i agree with your complaint about care credits business practices. they are not at all interested in helping people and have the worst customer service.

Having you debt to them go to collections would be a good idea because im sure most collections agencies will not charge you as much in fees and interest as care credit does. However with my experience with care credit they are more likely to just hold on to your debt rather than transfering it to a collections agency because they want more money. Like most major corporations and credit companies care credit is full of greedy people who could care less about the hardships that many americans are encountering. Even people who make more than the minimum due and make their payments on time are being screwed.

Care credit wants people to have a hard time paying their debt with them and for a lot of the people who arent having troubles paying what they owe, care credit finds a way to cheat them out of more money. And keep in mind that no matter who you speak with, none of their employees are going to help you. None of their supervisers are willing to do anything in their power to help get your debt paid. The only thing anyone can do is find a loop hole around their shady practices and somehow gather enough information about their legal rights to determine whether or not what they are doing to people is in fact legal.

I strongly believe that they are illegally cheating some people out of more money and nobody can do anything because most care credit card holders think that care credit has the legal right to do the things that they are doing. I will do anything and everything i can to get to the bottom of this companies shady business practices. Not just for myself and the *** they have pulled with me but also for the many americans out there who are also having problems with this company. Anyone who wants to help me get the justice we all deserve send me a message on my face book page.

My full name is rachel rabago. I need all the help i can get

#190115

...exactly! They don't deserve to have jobs.

Or at least that's what it sounds like you're saying.

Also, the favor to you is not putting the account in collections and ruining your credit score. The favor of a hardship program isn't to lower the amount you owe them It's common sense that it's just going to interest so stop complaining about everyone else not deserving jobs, and go get one.

View more comments (2)
Review
#198385 Review #198385 is a subjective opinion of poster.

CareCredit review in Miami, Florida: Rude and will not work with you at all

I will never recommend care credit to anyone,i have had horrible customer service with them from day one.I am a 10 month employee and i ask if i could have my payments deferred during this time and i was told they will not defer my payments,late payments are a killer $39.00,if you pay over phone $15.00 customer service will not work with you at all,they are very rude,i really think no one has had ethics training at all. You would think the way the economy is they would have some type of compassion!
Review
#197739 Review #197739 is a subjective opinion of poster.

CareCredit review in Medford, Oregon: Horrible Customer Service. Rude and Unprofessional. Hangs up on customers.

I telephone Care One Credit after receiving a late payment notice via email. I had made a payment the week prior and had received an email confirmation of my payment. The representative I received, who would only tell me her name was Erica, was rude, abrasive and unhelpful. I told her I had made a payment and could not understand why it had not credited to my account. She replied, "no you didn't!" I was shocked by her demeanor and replied, "excuse me?" Erica then went on to tell me that I never made a payment and she would have seen it if I had. I asked Erica if she could take a payment over the phone so I could ensure the payment was credited this time. Erica stated, "I'm gonna charge you a $15.00 payment if you pay it over the phone." I replied, "but I already paid it online and have an email confirmation saying such, clearly your online server is not working properly." Erica replied, "It is working!" I then asked Erica her last name or employee number which she refused to provide and threatened to hang up on me. WOW! DON'T EVER GET CREDIT THROUGH CARE ONE CREDIT! IF YOU EVER NEED CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU WILL BE LEFT IN THE LURCH!
Review
#193607 Review #193607 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Carecredit Customer Care

CareCredit review in Washington, District Of Columbia: Care Credit Scammers

Paid first payment on the account of $250 per month to have the interest free loan as they advertise. Nothing came out of the account for 4 days so I called and asked why they stated that the need the check routing number as it did not go through the first time.Second check was given and I have got the second bill which now stated that $35 returned check which never was used $29 late fee and another $15 over the phone fee. These people are nothing but extorting money from people and should change the name carecredit to we dont care credit just pay the money
Review
#193169 Review #193169 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Carecredit Account

CareCredit review in Panama City, Florida: Richard P North Col eye center .I have WRITTEN proff of my No intrest loan and Without default

Rich P. North Col eye center .I have contract proof of my No % loan and W/o any default all deferred intrest added on. Owed 4900 now they added 3000 and 33% intrest. I saved ALL my papper work and the $1600 eye opperation is at this point at cost or $5000 and at minimum payment will pay off in like 15 years. It has only been 3 and was a bank draft that never missised My laywer as me to be lead comblait on a class action suit. .Anone else cheated that way or it others(1 Eye was not repaired)Should contact member of my lawyers involved Steve Morris ,13342750929, We need ti right this wrong. I am a retired vet and they are theives
Review
#191424 Review #191424 is a subjective opinion of poster.

CareCredit review in Berkeley, California: Buyer Seriously Beware

CareCredit appears to be a legitimate credit card company but they have some seriously unethical practices. We signed up for a small amount of credit for a dental bill $800.00 and signed up for a re-curring monthly payment plan on the same day each month. They site says that we have made payments with 'success' for the last 7 months. When we finally got a paper statement, it turns out that after the second month, they changed the due date (without prior notice) so each consecutive month each payment was late - thus invalidating the 0% interest free for a year, plus a $40.00 a month late fee. I defy the company to show us on their website anywhere it says that they changed the due date or that we were incurring late charges. We will be filing in small claims and I believe we will win.

I have had a CareCredit account for 8 years, have charged and paid off several thousand dollars in different dental procedures and vet bills during that time. As long as you pay off the amount due (NEVER go by the "minimum" due, use your calculator!

before the expiration date, it is the best method I've found for covering emergency expenses! No interest, you can't beat that!

Our dentist suggested the interest free option, so we tried it. All payments were on time.

Our last payment check was cashed a week before the final due date, but for THE WRONG AMOUNT. This was GE's mistake. I paid the difference immediately after receiving the next bill, but GE is claiming that this triggered an enormous interest payment. I have FAX'ed all the information and check images, etc.

I have called customer service three times.

We receive automated telephone calls several times each day now. We will not pay a penny more.

omg I was going to get care credit for $4000 so glad I was denied is it really that bad??

#161901

Wow! Thanks for posting this.

I tried to get Carecredit a few months ago, but was denied. I guess that was in my favor. Sorry about what they did to you.

Report them to the BBB. That is just wrong.

View more comments (3)
Carecredit Credit Card

CareCredit review in Phoenix, Arizona: Ge money bank and Care Credit

Care credit used an outrageous interest rate. My cat died anyway after the dogs attacked it, Ge money bank from paypal(credit card) never signed the letters they sent me after somebody ripped me off on paypal and the credit card was used in Spain. They will not accept responsibility when they send me snail mail, Very strange, Lisa Care credit should never be used for frightening situations like when my animal was attacked. I am heartbroken. They called me every 5 minutes at VCM animal clinics, and would say, his kidney is clipped, it will be another three hundred dollars. I am not going to express the rage I felt inside online. Care Credit means Murder credit to me.

The reason Im late is when I do pay on time they just call and call and send me stuff to spend more money...Plus they call you on sunday DO NOT CALL ME ON SUNDAYS!!!! plus the last rep I talked to I did'nt belive he was from a call center in the USA I don't trust outsource.

So I called back and to make my payment and well she was very rude..When Ya I told her Yes, payment is late!!! I worked @ a call center and it was super bad, but I was a nice person even when I got called names and ya it was the companies fault....One more time no more calls on Sunday and yes I will be late on my payments..Have to feed my child and pay heat so u will wait..we have no insurancce any more this card did and will help us until I get a job and pay another bills to get my own insurance--it's all a scam;( :x

Biggest scam ever. You set up auto payments, so you pay on time.

Never got a letter of the promotion time running out, just slap you with interest!! Never use this company.

View more comments (1)
Carecredit Credit Card

CareCredit review in Waldorf, Maryland: Care Credit Robbed Me

My son was going to have surgery done, but we decided to have a second opinion and cancelled the surgery. Th DR office charged the care credit in April. I guess they forgot to go back and credit my account. I am going to raise cane with them tomorrow. I never received a bill from Care Credit...in June they pulled $740 out of my checking account with out my authorization. If they would have sent me a bill in April or May or *** even in June I could have disputed the charge and I wouldn't be out this money. When I called to dispute, I was told they would send me a letter and someone would look into it in 31 BUSINESS days. OMG that is a rent payment for me!!!! What am I going to do???? How dare they take my money without my authorization!!!
#190230

I too have been scammed by GE money. Who in their right mind would accept a 29% interest?

I was told that my acount would be put into a hardship defferment and now my balance went from $500 to over $1,200.

I paid perfectly for over 1 year and before my account went delinquent I contacted them and the person on the phone told me what I wanted to hear but today my credit report has been destroyed by them. This place is the scam of the lifetime.

I was also robbed by GE money. My son had a root canal and other dental procedures on January and February 2008.

I never received a bill from them but called them and paid on the phone. Despite that, they charged me finance fees for two months for no reason. On August 12 I called GE and was told that I was late in one day and as a result I owe 30 percent of the initial dental fee.

in other words, all the money that I paid for 18 months does not count. i do not know what to do at this point.

smadar

I'm sorry you're having problems with your CareCredit account. We'd like to help. Please email me at media.relations@ge.com so we can research and assist.

Regards,