Mount Laurel, New Jersey

1. Never received bill in time to get the no interest deal.

2. Very difficult to call and talk to someone and when you do you can't understand them.

3. They purposley delay billing for payment arrangments so you default on the terms.

4. When a payment arrangment was made they took all of the payments out of my checking account automaticaly. When it got down to the last payment, they didn't take it. Then I received a bill for the full amount again, they said I defaulted by not sending in last payment. I didn't understand since all other payments had been taken out electronically. They said they needed written permission to take the last payment. They said they would send me the papers I needed to sign. I receivec them, but they were all in spanish!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I have collection agencies after me for the full amount and then some. All the money I paid in doesn't even count!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Account.

Comments

Thank God I read your warning! I was about to apply online because last night I had to rescue not one but 2 pregnant small dogs who were in dure trouble.

One died on the table because her *** owner ler this chihuahua bread with a mongrol the size of a large beagle..the pups died inside her 3 days ago and the odor was horrible! She died on the operating table. Then the young owner told me she had a second one ready to give birth also anytime now and I smell that same bad rotten meat odor but I did see and feel a puppy move. All vets are in Florida for a week long conference and after hours ER told me to give her a bath and then watch her closely.

What a rollercoaster ride I hae been on these 24 hours!

We need affordable Pet care on C-sections, x-rays, and SPAYING, no wonder so many people just let their animals lose and abandonded, they don't want to watch what horrible fates await them. They turn a blind eye and a cold heart to them and THEY are the ones who caused the suffering.

Nicole

Marmar – We’d also like to speak with you. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number and reference code DM 121112_pc_Marmar. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 121112_pc_Tdhart72**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

GE Capital

Wow! exactly what happened to us!

We went to use care credit again and found that we were over our limit. How could that be possible when the payments were set up to be paid on time and were automatically withdrawn from our account? We checked our account and on the last payment before the deadline, the payment was 3$ more than the past payments so all but 3$ of the final bill was withdrawn from the account. So we now missed the deadline for zero interest and the interest for the whole payment was added on.

Now we are paying that at a high interest rate and by the time it is paid off we will have paid 300% of the original bill! total loss - $10,000!!!!!

@marmar

At least you can sign in and pay online. The biggest hassle I have from month to month is when it is time to make a payment to them.

I enter the correct account number to register and it is like the website doesn't recognize it. I have called five different 1800 numbers to try and speak with someone and all I can get is my account information by an automated voice. Thanks guys, I know what my balance is... If care credit has the money to loan out for overpriced dental work, surely they must have some money to hire customer service agents and IT personal.

My advice to people is to stay away. Although care credit might sound appealing when you are sitting at the dental office, I would avoid dealing with them and seek a different form of credit.

@whatgives

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 010213_pc_whatgives**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number