Several years ago I applied and received a GE carecredit card for dental procedures. I used the card a couple times.

I paid my bills every month. Sometime the minimum and often more. I moved out of country and decided I did not want an open line of credit so called the company to ensure that I didnt owe money and to close the account. I closed the account and was told I was all settled up.

I just ran my credit score and come to find out that they claim to have an outstanding debt on my card. When talking to the company they said they cant find the details but it was probably interest that had accrued and that this was my problem. When closing an account they said they have no way of knowing this and I needed to follow up to see if I owed more money. The man I spoke to when I closed the account didnt say anything about this.

He just said I owed nothing and all was well. Now I have a bad mark on my credit. Be aware with GE caecredit!!! dont use.

They have all the power. Even when you think you are doing everything right.

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Credit Card.

Comments

11j22c
Salinas, California, United States #719360

Agreed. They are a joke of a company.

Looking for others to join me in a suit.

Need people with financial loss though. Email your story to stuf@dr.com

Waco, Texas, United States #674252

Don't use them they are a bunch of losers! They will not work with you. They will ruined your CREDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!