Victorville, California

I called to retrieve my account number for paperless management. The first representative I spoke to was rude and condescending and lied to me about the abilities of her department.

She claimed that her system was down and she was unable to look up my account at all, and then immediately afterward said that she didn't have the authority to look up my account. When I asked to speak to a supervisor, she tried to dissuade me by saying that the supervisor would say the same thing. I explained to her that I didn't care and wanted to speak to one anyway. She placed me on a silent hold and then came back and claimed she could not find a supervisor and then continued to repeat the things she'd already said.

I repeated my request for a supervisor which she outright fought me on (what CUSTOMER SERVICE representative fights with customers???) and I insisted on still speaking with her supervisor. I reminded her that she is in the business of customer service and that I am the customer and the customer is always right. Eventually she backed down and actually put me on hold (with music this time) and another woman with the exact same voice came on the line, repeated the same things as the "previous" representative, became irate when I accused the "previous" representative of being rude and lying to me, and then hung up on me.

Stay far, FAR away from this company. If they treat customers with $0 balances this poorly, I cannot possibly imagine how they treat customers who carry balances.

I still don't have my account number and no access to my account whatsoever.

I cannot find my card and truth be told I'm actually afraid to order a new one. I just want the account closed and out of this nightmare that is CareCredit.

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

CareCredit Pros: That i was approved for a credit line.

CareCredit Cons: Representatives, Poor reviews, Shady practices.

Comments