Vero Beach, Florida

My daughter needed a crown. The dentist wanted it paided for before work was done.

No where else to turn but to use this predatory care credit card. We had talked about braces also but declined. The whole amount was billed us. Later the dentist office was able to remove braces but it had no effect on the monthly payments I never agreed upon.

But I still managed to send half of that every month until they stopped sending me a bill. I have tried talking to these people several times but no results. Guess they could understand English or maybe they are just evil.

I didn't hear anything from them for over a year. Than a week after the CAPE ordered care credit to refund 34.1 million for deceptive health care credit enrollment I get a new demand for payment.

Comments

GECapitalCares

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 012314_pc_VeroBeach**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns.

Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number.

A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,