State: California City: San Francisco Clear all filters (9 of 462 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
Orlando, FL 32896 (866) 419-4096 GE Capital Category: Financial Services 6/23/2014 I was planning to use my Care Credit Card $9000.00 in order to finance a surgery that had originally been scheduled for February 2014, but was rescheduled by my doctor. The new...

Anyone with an account closed for inactivity by Care Credit that would like to join a potential law suit please respond.

View more comments
Review
#502039 Review #502039 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Tags
  • Financing my surgery

CareCredit review in San Francisco, California: Preditory!!!!

I went to a care credit dentist because I had a tooth ache and no dental insurance. The dentist referred me to a care credit specialist, an endodontist. Care credit approved the root canal work. After the root canal was done the doc told me to go back to the dentist for the crown(cap) that protects the remaining tooth. I went to the dentist for the cap and care credit refused the addition to my account. I went to another dentist and was told there wasn't enough tooth left to cap. I had several other opinions and all said the same thing. The tooth should have been removed which would have cost about 1500.00 less. I called GE/care credit they told me they do not stand behind their providers. If I have issue with provider contact him. Care credit and their providers are scammers. Avoid any business affiliated with care credit!! The don't care about anything but getting paid!
Eoghan

The CFPB issued fines against these "Crooks" in the millions they "Illegally" obtained from the customer. You might want to find out if you were one of them.

EBAY, Pay Pal, GE Capital Retail Money Bank, GE Capital Retail Bank, GE Money Bank & Synchrony Bank are trying to get a law passed banning "Class Action Law Suits". If you want to find out just how many laws these "EVIL CROOKS" have broken just go on the web. Do not put a complaint in with the BBB they only give good reviews for the companies who pay them. The companies that don't well they get "F's".

The BBB is not a government agency.

You can see actual documents uploaded on these reviews on this site.

If I were you I would go back & look at all my statements. I can almost guarantee you have been screwed out of money "Illegally". You can put in these 488834, 483913, 483025, 481983, 479336, 478478 ,520251, 572301.

All of these posts have documents where you can see just how "Crooked" they are & how they obtain there "Billions". You can also go to You Tube & type in ge capital retail pay pal & watch a short clip that I made. I will be making more clips to. If you can't view it then go to images & type the same thing & it will take you to the You Tube site where the clip is.

It is better the view the clip on your phone there are less stops in the clip just look for the "Green Snakes" it is an appropriate piece of art that fits these "Crooks" to a "T"! They get there math skills from the seventh planet in our solar system from the sun.

$1985

CareCredit review in San Francisco, California: Preditors!!! Beware!!!

We found care credit thru Pets Unlimited! Their estimate was $3000.00 which we could not afford. No worries says the vet. We have care credit available. We were immediately approved and the vet came back two hours later and told us our dog should be put down. After exhausting our credit limit we lost the dog and were stuck with a 3000.00 bill. They do offer no interest terms if paid within 12 months. I feel pets unlimited and care credit are involved in a conspiracy to scam customers at their most vulnerable times. Avoid any business affiliated with care credit
#920168

that sounds like a problem with pets unlimited. Care credit only charges what the store asks for.

You got ripped off by the pet place not care credit. call care credit and tell them about it

Why should CareCredit be out $3,000? You signed the paperwork.

You agreed to the vets services. You owe CareCredit $3,000.

I'd pay it before the promotional finance period is up, or you'll owe wayyyy more than $3,000. Like $3,600 or more.

Your an ***. You can't expect a refund for services rendered because the outcome was unfortunate.

Care Credit and your vet are not to blame.

You are. Should have put the pet down.

View more comments (2)

CareCredit review in San Francisco, California: Care Credit is a myth

I got this card to help me finance my medical situation. I did not know they were going to penalize me with paying my whole bill at the end of the year with a $450 bill which will be charged interest on top of that.I will be losing that amount while being charged interest on top of that and the existing bill %26.99 which is a rip off.These companies want you to think they are helping you but they are really just another greedy corporate company.Beware. On top of that when I called I got hung up on. Rudeness is their customer service. There was no one there to actually help me with my bill. Finding other sources of credit.
Jaeleigh
#719361

Agreed. They are a joke of a company.

Looking for others to join me in a suit.

Need people with financial loss though. Email your story to stuf@dr.com

That's how it works. You have a promotional period with 0 interest and if you don't pay it off by then you get a crazy interest charge.

That's why you should pay it before the promo ends... Read what you're signing up for and keep track of your payments and you won't pay a penny more than you should.

View more comments (1)
Carecredit Credit Card

CareCredit review in San Francisco, California: THANK YOU FOR YOUR POSTS

My son is having his wisdom teeth extracted tomorrow and most of the costs ARE covered by my dental insurance, but i was "thinking" of financing the remaining balance with my VISA card when the surgeon's office suggested this option. Thank goodness you all had posted your experience with this fraudulent, unscrupulous, and non compassionate group of people. I will NOT be submitting my application to CARECREDIT because I do not want to become one more victim of some scam you've got going on here! Even though I HATE charging on my VISA card, at least I know up front what I am getting. I hope you at CARECREDIT ARE reading these posts like I did!

Cammy, your name should be "Scammy" with a multitude of complaints, you post positive things? If you weren't a troll you wouldn't be on this site.

DUH! These loan sharks did what the others posted, 'late' fees, usurious interest rates, rude reps, not willing to work with you, etc.

Oh yeah, they just wiped out my savings acct.

a pox on you 'Scammy'

Alice G

Cammy has to be trolling for GE CareCredit. Her explanations are toooooo scripted.

I have been using care credit for a year now and have not had one problem. They don't scam you, all bills are legit and based off of the amount you finance, although the interest rate is a little high. They helped me out when I didn't have another alternative and needed to take care of my teeth.

View more comments (2)
Review

CareCredit review in San Francisco, California: Care credit no grace period if late payment

It seems suspicious that a card issued for emergency health care would have a "NO grace period" policy for a late payment and then charge extremely high late fees and "possibly" raise your interest rate on the remaining balance. This practice looks like a corporate giant preying on those in emergency health care situations. What would it harm them to have a standard grace period when it's certain their clients are in difficult times, hence, applying for emergency health credit? The card itself says, "Healthcare on your terms". MY terms would be to offer the basic consideration of a standard grace period.

I completely agree with everything you said. I needed the extra help with medical bills in order to continue working but everything has gotten far worse rather than better after getting CareCredit and I intend for all my friend's to know.

Nicole

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your CareCredit account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gemoneycares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

- Reference code DM 080911_cc

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,

Nicole

GE Money

View more comments (1)
Carecredit Credit Card

CareCredit review in San Francisco, California: Care credit is a joke!

i started an account with then last week for my son who was in trouble with some bad teeth, and canceled then a hour later after starting with them because they didn't do what they said they would and then i canceled the account an hour later and i still can't get my money back and i can't get any help from the idiots who work there and keep giving me the runarounds about my refund. they have an email from me to an andrea harrison about my cancelation and still no money can you help me with my problem?
Carecredit Account

Carecredit is the worst credit card company

I should have NEVER signed up for a credit card with these people. They have been known to hang up on me on the phone. They're customer service is HORRIBLE. They give you the treatment of being very soul-less & emotion-less. They have no care in the world for how they're customers feel. They try to get their clients in more debt than they already are. Today I called about account security. I was told I would be charged each month. They declined me for something I was only calling to ask a question for. aweful & bad.
#252053

Plus they tried to charge me late fees almost every month when I wasn't late. Then were rude to me on the phone.

CareCredit review in San Francisco, California: Care Credit

I have had all of the same problems that I have seen on all three websites and am now at the point of looking into a lawyer as of tomorrow.What makes this so disgusting to me is that this was a loan for me to be able to give my husband a child after suffering a brain tumor. But I see that some of you out there have already done so and have even filed a "class action lawsuit' which I am very much wanting and willing to be apart of if possible. So please notify me ASAP. Thankx rhiannonochoa@sbcglobal.net
Andrea