Levittown, New York

I am a provider in a Dental office.I am expected to help patients get well by utilizing Care Credit But cannot ever speak to a real person for Ha Ha Customer service.So Stay away if any health care person offers care credit run away as fast as you can.Use Spring stone they are always available to speak with you. I never have a problem.Care credit suckssssssssssssssssssI think they *** Doctors to *** the public into building their financial gain.They are Day Light Robbers. Very disgruntled Provider.As a health cre provider I want the best for my patient Not to *** them.

Comments

#1119019

I lost the info to access my account and can't speak to a live person. Very annoying.

GECapitalCares

CareCredit values its providers and cardholders and strives to provide exceptional customer care. I’m sorry your experience was not a positive one and would like to help. Please contact me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information so we can assist.

- Your name

- Your contact phone number

For security purposes, please do not include cardholder account numbers in your email.

Regards,