Marina Del Rey, California

I used them in the past and paid off the card and was never late. So naturally, I used them again.

Well...

Apparently there was an expiration date on my 0% interest rate (which I should have been aware of but never dealt with an expiration date the first go around so didn't think there was one this time). So now my previous balance of $2770 has ballooned to $4722 due to the 26.99% interest rate they charged! Are you freakin' kidding me?!

I probably wouldn't be as pissed if the interest rate was something more in line with what banks charge as opposed to what a loan shark may charge.

Unbelievable!

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Credit Card.

Comments

Same thing happened with me, holy cow I couldn't believe it. I thought that high a rate was illegal

GC82

Although I was aware there is an expiration date on the promotion, I was NOT aware that the deferred interest will be accruing on the background, ready to be applied as soon as the promo ends. At the ASTRONOMICAL APR you've just mentioned.

So I made sure I have paid the whole thing off on time. I am sorry you got hit with the interest, but in the nutshell, it is your own fault.

GECapitalCares

** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 031912_pc_NoDogma **

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,

Nicole

GE Capital

ALWAYS READ YOUR CONTRACT.