Indianapolis, Indiana

I made the minimum payment to Care Credit online March 14th 2011. But instead of accepting that amount, they billed me for the ENTIRE balance, and thus sending my checking account into the negative.

I spoke to an agent on the 16th, and she stated it would take 15 days to refund the amount. I stated that was unacceptable, and that I wanted a supervisor. She was reluctant, but I insisted. The super said she could "expedite" (her words) the refund and that it would take 3-4 business days, but no refund.

Second super said 3-5 days and it was being processed. Third super last Friday the 25th said 5 days, apologized and said possibly Mon or Tues the 29th. Today the 29th yet another super said she couldn't see the account status. I said that's funny because the previous 3 could.

I asked for her boss, but she said anything above her had to come in writing. I stated that there is no "expediting" at Care Credit, and that this is merely a means to appease the customer, and that I had no faith in the next 5 business days (day 10 is today) that I would receive my refund.

She was to have the original super call me, but of course I never received the callback. This company is a joke, and the Attorney General will be hearing from me!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Account.

Comments

Care Credit continues in it's ineptitude and lies for it's supervisors/account managers. I was told my money would be "expedited" back into my account by THREE supervisors/account managers only to discover form a FOURTH that there is NO 3-5 business day expedite of my money.

Their ACTUAL reinsertion of funds takes 30 days and expedite would be 15. The night of the 5th of Apr (last night) I was told my money would be back in my account before midnight, and of course it was not. Today the 6th I was told the return was processed but it could take 1-5 business days..LOLOLOL! Of course not one person could explain why the first three LIED and why the other said my money would be received before midnight matter of factly.

Care Credit in a JOKE, and even though my letter won't do any good, I will send one, and endeavor to pay this *** card off ASAP to get away from these clowns. Tell ANYONE you know...AVOID CARE CREDIT LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!

GECapitalCares

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your CareCredit account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gemoneycares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

- Reference code DM 040411_CCB

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,

Nicole

GE Money

rosethornne

Never never never never allow ANYONE to bill your bank account directly, not for any reason. There will inevitably be a screwup and it will inevitably cost you tons more stress than paying any other way, plus whatever money gets grabbed and never refunded. I learned the hard way with mortgage payment, where my own! bank! charged double mortgages two months in a row, and never did manage to give the money back.

Merchants can bloody well wait for a check like everyone else, and any of them who don't want to don't need my business anyway.

Ps, I have carecredit as well, and they just have to sit and wait for my payment. If they told you you have to pay automatically or if they called it 'easier' they are lying to you.