Orlando, Florida

We are encouraged to pay online, but almost every time I go to pay, their security certificate has expired or not authorized by a secure authority. When I spoke to the GE Money collector who calls a thousand times a day, not to mention Sundays into the late evening, he was rude.

Instead of trying to help me solve the problem, he continued to tell me he was going to send me to a collection agency. At thet point, I called their pay by phone service. The lady was very nice, but then charged me an extra $15.00 to make my $30.00 payment. When I explained to her why I was not paying online, and she shouldn't charge me the extra fee, she told me that it was a different company that handles that calls, and can't waiver the fee.

There is no way I'm going to lose my identity for a an irresponsible company like Care Credit.

Send me to a collection agency! I will NEVER, NEVER use them again!!!!!

Comments

GECapitalCares

** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 031312_pc_WebCertificate**

I'm sorry you've experienced problems with our website. We'd like to speak with you and ensure you are accessing the correct site; as well as assist regarding the fees you've encountered.

Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,

Nicole

GE Capital

I have only been paying my bills online through their website, and have not yet had any problem. But I agree, their "convenience fee" for paying over the phone is ridiculous.

Are you registered on their website and everything? I hope you have this solved soon!