Pontiac, Michigan

The care credit website is NEVER working like it should be, every time I tried to login with the correct information, their *** website will not let me in, this has happend NUMEROUS times and I am so fed up with their website NEVER operating properly. It seems the website messes up the most when you are trying to make a payment online, my advice is to NEVER get this credit card, this company sucks. This credit card has very high intest rates, even if you have good credit and their customer service sucks, please everyone never get a care credit card.

Comments

Same here as of 11/11/2014. I tried to make my first payment LAST MONTH before the last few days before due.

I couldn't log in to do it. Then got hit with a late fee. Today it's doing the same thing, a few days before the late fee appl's you can't log on.

I think they are ripping us off. I'm mailing mine in from now on, this company is A RIP-OFF.

This is the worst service I have ever had to deal with....web site down, can't get the payment made, then charged a large fee for late payment. Can't seem to coommunicate with a living breathing person to get things settled. I would suggest not using this service at all..make other arrangements with providers.

#519208

I too am SO VERYTIRED of putting in all of the same information over and over and over and over and over again. You can find my account when I log in, but then there's a problem after I follow all your *** steps?

So much to do for nothing!

In the meantime, I continue to be charged a late fee because I can't get through! How crazy is that!

it's very very hard to log in to pay your bill

Well, we had it fixed and now this month when I tried to log in, EPIC FAIL.......

I do NOT like the new site. I can't log-in.

When I try to, it says my info. is not found. Even when I try to re-register, it is not finding my account number. I am NOT going to pay by phone because of the outrageous fee they want to charge.

I am very busy with a young child, full-time job, and cleaning the house (between eating and sleeping). I never had any problems with paying on-line before. In fact, I prefer to pay that way. I can't believe how incompetent they've become.

On top of not being able to log-in or register, i keep getting an 800 number calling all hours of the day on both my house and cell phones. I don't answer 800 numbers, and to be honest, I don't like calling 800 numbers when I can avoid it.

I have tried contacting them on the phone and keep giving up, cause I don't have time to just sit there on hold for hours on end. I don't know what I'm going to do, if I can't resolve this soon.

Dawn at GE Capital Cares called me back the next business day to help me out. She got them to delete the account that was not working and then she called me back today to get me through re-setting up my account.

Sometimes it does work!!!!

Nicole

I’m sorry for the issues accessing your accounts online. While the majority of customers are able to log in, some are experiencing intermittent issues.

We’d like to help resolve this and ensure each of you have access. To expediate a response, please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with your account(s)

- Your contact phone number

- Please reference 042512_pc_CnsrCntr

GE Capital

Am also having same problem here for two months now. If I wanted to make a payment by phone, I would make a payment by phone. The whole purpose of creating an online account is so that I CAN MAKE MY PAYMENTS ONLINE! I do NOT want to pay by phone. This new site is a total and complete mess. Every time I try to log in, it wants me to create a new online account. I put in all the info, answer all the *** questions, and get this message: "System Error

Reference Number: C4Q3BLTPZ8

We're sorry. We've encountered a system error and are unable to process your request.

Please Login and try your request again. "

I am TIRED of putting in all of the same information over and over and over again. You can find my account when I log in, but then there's a problem after I follow all your *** steps? WTF?

Don't you think that it's high time you people actually RESOLVED this problem? Have you not gotten enough complaints by now?

Come on, PLEASE?????

I too am having issues with the gogecapital web site. I keep getting the error msg and it tells me to log in. Then I get the same error msg that tells me to log in again. Spent over 2 hrs on phone with numerous phone people who actually did try to help.

At least they did accept my phone paiment without the $25.00 charge.

The roll out of the new web site is a disaster. Thwy should have checked it more B4 they put it up,

HELP!!!!!!!!!

I do not want to give GECapitalCares my telephone #. I want a telephone number to a LIVE person who can explain / fix the problems I'm having logging in to the website TO PAY MY BILL. For the last 3 months -- 3 months, every day for 3 months, I have been unable to login to the website.

Nicole

** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 040912_pc_HerndonVA **

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with our site. While we work to resolve these issues, we’d like to assist. Please email gecapitalcares@ge.com and provide your name and phone number to we may contact you directly.

GE Capital

I also am having issues with the website. I have two accounts and I "registered" and now it says my account can't be viewed online and to call customer service.

Well, I called them and they said that they don't know what the issue is and that there's nothing they can do.

Then I ask if I can make a payment through the phone, and the rep says, "oh yes, for $15 a transaction". This is ridiculous and terrible customer service.

#461976

** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 040612_pc_anonCC **

CareCredit Reviews