Dupo, Illinois

I am a Care Credit cardholder. I make extended out-of-state business trips.

So I decided to sign up for Care Credit online because I don't receive my mail for up to a month at a time. Recently, I went online to make my monthly payment and found that the new website will only allow me to login if I supply the last four digits of my account number. Now how is someone remember the last four numbers of the Care Credit account number? I don't receive paper statements, it all online and now I can't retrieve it.

I don't carrry the CC credit card in my wallet because it's not the type of card I need every day. You need the four digits just to talk to someone on the phone! I finally had a relative go through my old tax papers and telephone me with the account number to make a payment. This process took two days because that's the soonest the relative could do it.

So tonight I immediatly made my payment, but it is two days late, and the indications are that I will be hit with a late fee! I just now called the phone number, and they say they don't see the payment. I will call them back in 1 to 2 days and try to get a credit for the late fee. This is rediculous!

There should have been some type of warning that the web page was going to require the account number in the future.

They should not have simply changed the web page so that a person cannot long in and make a payment!

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Account.

Comments

GECapitalCares

Joyce,

** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 050712_pc_ JoyceGilkerson**

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com and provide your phone number so we can call you directly to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,

Nicole

GE Capital

I am so fed up with the new system, last month i had to call and make a payment on the phone now i have been trying to pay on line for the last 45 minutes and still can not get through, I guess i will have to call again this month. If I ever get this thing paid off, i will never use the card again.

GECapitalCares

** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 041212_pc_ Flyonglideslope**

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,