Altadena, California

Needed to get a medical loan for 2 operations & it was recommended I give Care Credit a try. What a mistake!

What I needed going in was to feel better about my situation, instead I got the exact opposite. I'm more confused now more than ever. Luckily after a bit more research I was able to find FundMyDoctor & was VERY pleased with the result. Very friendly & helpful representatives.

I wasn't made to feel inferior or ignorant with the questions I had. Everything was explained to me in a way that was helpful & informative, rather than insulting & condescending.

Sometimes that's all it takes. FundMyDoctor certainly went that extra step to insure me that I had made the correct choice.

Comments

I FREAKING HATE THEM THEY DONT CARE THEY NEVER HELP YOU AND NEVER OFFER CREDIT RAISES AS THEY SAY THEY WILL A VERY HORRIBLE COMPANY AM GOING TO PAY MY CARD OFF AND CHOP IT UP INTO A MILLION LITTLE PIECES CANT WAIT TO GET RID OF THEM.

GECapitalCares

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 100812_pc_ Needadoc2012**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number; our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,