Greensboro, North Carolina

I need all people that have an account with this company, to be aware that

they are liars and do not tell the truth about your account. I paid a bill

that they said was not received. Then I paid again, and finally was told

they would send the first check amount back, which was another lie. I do

not recommend this card.

I have never been treated as I have with this company. I'm 68 yrs. old and do not deserve to be treated like this.

Concerned card holder.Thnak you for your time. God Bless America,USA

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Account.

Comments

six0duce

Has anyone had a dispute won in the customers favor for dental services not rendered ...had a dentist office take me for a ride, I was lied to and overcharged and stopped treatment plan with 1400.00 in work still to be done - I want to get the work done elsewhere,but the dentist has already been paid by c/c I shouldn't have to pay for work they r not going to do,and I was told this by a c/c service rep. I have a dispute pending right now, this site makes my odds seem bleek,has anyone found light at the end of the tunnel + any advice to help me win dispute is appreciated.

blondbaby74
Ramsey, Illinois, United States #235523

I undrstand how you are feeling, reguardless of what Care Credit says they do not make good on their word. My husband and I paid them off and they still Garnished his check. We paid extra payments thinking if something happened we would be covered but they charged us anyway by saying we were late on our payment.

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your CareCredit account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gemoneycares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

- Reference code DM12012010

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,

Nicole

GE Money/CareCredit

to Nicole - CareCredit #588730

My daughter has been having some trouble with disrespecful customer service agents. Is there anything she can do about it?