Houston, Texas

DO NOT USE CARE CREDIT!!!!!!

This company is a spam! They get you to open the card at 0% for 12 months and they tell u that everything after that is deferred interest!!

Well if you're not familiar with that term, I'll have to say that it's basically the modern way of stealing money!!! After your 12 month is over if your balance is not paid in full, they will hit you with a huge ridiculous amount with might even be more than the balance that you owe because they have been charging you interest since day 1 and they have been adding all the interests even if you paid your monthly payment and have applied it to you now!!! I have been a victim and I have a high credit score so when I called them they told me that I will have to pay that amount because this explanation had been in the fine prints!!!!

So I paid everything at once to not hurt my credit ut my advice to you is : That if you have to use your 20% APR credit card to pay for your medical needs do it because at the end, you will be charged less with your credit card than with care credit!! Having this card was one of the WORST experiences in my life and I'm sharing this so you wouldn't be a victim!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Credit Card.

Comments