Sacramento, California

i HAVE BEEN MAKING PAYMENTS TO MY DENTAL PROCEDURE THAT RUINED MY MOUTH MORE THAN IT FIXED IT! YET THAT IS ANOTHER STORY.

I HAVE MADE ROUTINE PAYMENTS SINCE THE BEGINNING.

YET I AM BEING DINGED EVERY MONTH FOR MAKING PAYMENTS, THEN THEY CHANGED MY DUE DATE FROM THE 5TH TO THE 6TH, AND THE MINIMUM PAYMENT BY A DOLLAR EACH MONTH, DO NOT ACCEPT AN ACCOUNT THROUGH THIS COMPANY THEY ARE ONLY OUT FOR FEES. i HAVE PAID RELIGIOUSLY EVERY MONTH AND MY CREDIT REPORT WAS DINGED THIS MONTH BECAUSE MY MINIMUM PAYMENT WAS MOVED FROM THE FIFTH TO THE FOURTH, AND A $1 DIFFERENCE, THAT IS RIDICULOUS, AND ACCOUNT SECURITY, a scam, SUCH A SCAM!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Account.

Comments

I have been a Care Credit customer for many years. My pet would be in bad physical shape if it wasn't for the help with the finances!!

I have never had a problem with them. If you check your account BEFORE it is due there shouldn't be a problem with date changes!!

ACCOUNT SECURITY IS NOT A SCAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is an insurance policy for loss of job. I recently lost my job, waited the 60 day grace period, filed the appropriate paperwork and they PAID OFF MY BALANCE!!!

I received an email from GE Money saying I had a payment due soon, logged in today to discover my balance was paid off. The premium amount is based on your balance, and the coverage is optional, just call the 800 number and cancel the premiums.

Nicole

**To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 041812_pc_Elania**

Elania - I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,

Nicole

GE Capital

Your complaining that they changed your due date by 1 day? And as far as a bad surgery, that is the dentists fault.

Care Credit simply paid the dentist. Now you owe them their money back.

Next time research the dentist. Not that financers fault.

CareCredit Reviews