I got a care credit account about 6 months ago because I had to have some dental work done. I was told that it was 0% interest unless a payment was missed.

Well 3 months ago I paid my amount online of $25. Instead of them taking that, they took out the full balance of over $600 out of my account. I called them and they politely said that they would credit it back to me with no issue... JOKE..

It took over a month to get the money put back into my account. So my most recent statement that I recieved said that I had an interest charge incurred. I called the company and talked to the rudest guy in the world. He told me that since I paid off the balance that that promotion didnt apply..

I DIDNT PAY OFF THE BALANCE, IT WAS THEIR MISTAKE.

So after he kept telling me that there was nothing he could do and that "he was the highest up I could talk to" he basically hung up on me. This place is a joke and you will be saving urself heartache if you dont even question it and walk away~!

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Account.

Comments

GECapitalCares

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

- Reference code DM 011012_pcJwendel

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,