I NEEDED A VERY SIMPLE PROCEDURE INVOLVING AN EASY FIX OF ABOUT 10 OR 15 MINUTS of work Total.AN EASY ROOT CANAL FOR A FRONT LOWER THOOTH.BUT I DID NOT HAVE $500.+ THAT THE PROCEDURE TYPICALLY COST.I ASKED IF I COULD MAKE PAYMENTS.THEY SAID YES I COULD,THEN DID THE QUICK FIX AND SAID COME BACK NEXT WEEK AND WE WILL FINISH THE PROCEDURE. A WEEK LATER I RETURNED AND EXCLAIMED THAT I HAD NEVER HEARD FROM THE CREDITORS.THEY SAID OH,DON'T WORRY,YOU WILL.COME ON NOW AND WE WILL FINISH.So I DID,THEY CAME IN WITH A VERY MISS COLOR MATCHED PLASTIC THOOTH AND JUST PUSHED IT ON,THEN IT FELL OFF RIGHT AWAY.THE DENTAL ASSISTANT STUCK IT BACK ON AND SAID DON'T CHEW WITH THIS THOOTH,And IF IT FALLS OFF AGAIN JUST GLUE IT BACK ON WITH SUPER GLUE.

FOR THIS THEY CHARGED $1800.00. THEN 3 MORE WEEKS LATER I FINALLY HEARD FROM CARE CREDIT FOR THE FIRST TIME. I WAS BEYOND SHOCKED WHEN I READ THE TERM OF THE LOAN,IT SAID SAID THAT I HAD TO PAY OVER $250.00+ EVERY MONTH,THE SAME AS A NEW CAR PAYMENT!!...I COULD NEVER AFORD THAT MUCH A MONTH.BUT I PAID ALL I COULD AFFORD EACH MONTH UNTILL I PAID IT DOWN TO $900. THEN WHITHN ONE WEEKS NOTICE I GOT ANOTHER BILL WHICH HAD HIDDEN ON THE BACK OF THE VERY LAST PAGE,IT SAID IN RED WRIGHTING THAT I HAD 1 WEEK TO PAY OFF THE REMAINING $900.

OR ELSE I HAD TO PAY 100%A.P.R....So then ALL THE $900. I PAYED WAS SUDDENLY GONE WITH THE WIRLWIND AND I NOW ONLY OWED $1800.00 MORE AGAIN OR ELSE! AND IF YOU DON'T PAY US WE WILL DESTROY YOUR GOOD CREDIT. I SAID I CAN NEVER AFFORD THAT MUCH EVERY MONTH BECAUSE I WAS DISABLED AND ONLY GOT $255.

FROM SOCIAL SECURITY .I DID HAVE TO FIGHT MY WAY TO A FEDERAL MAGISTRATE AND WAS AWARDED FULL BENEFITS FOR LIFE.THE FIRST OBAMA DID WAS TAKE AWAY THOSE BENEFITS...I TOLD CARE CREDIT I COULD NEVER AFFORD THOSE TERMS,I SAID SHOW ME WHERE I AGREED TO THOSE TERMS..ANYWHERE OR IN ANY FORM.I DO NOT AGREE TO TERMS OF %100 ENTRIST! WHAT THE *** KIND OF A SCAM ARE YOU RUNNING THERE,THEY SAID "WE ARE A FINANCE COMPANY".I SAID I THINK YOU ARE A LITTLE BIT MORE THAN THAT"! So,I PAY FOR A SERVICE FROM DESERT DENTAL@ AT TRIPLE OF WHAT ANY NORMAL DENTIST WOULD CHARGE,THEN THEY FORCE ME TO PAY 100% INTRIST. SO NOW I AM STUCK IN THIS HOLE I CAN NEVER GET OUT OF.

THIS SOULD BE AN ILLEGAL PRACTICE,ENTRAPPING THOSE WITH A VERY LOW FIXED INCOME. AND IF YOU TRY AND SPEND HOURS ON THE PHONE WITH THEM TRYING TO WORK THING OUT,THEY WILL PLUG YOU INTO SOME NIPPLE HEAD IN THE MANILA.AND JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOUR GETTING CLOSER TO GETTING SOME AWNSER THEY DISCONNECT YOU AFTER BEING ON THE PHONE FOR AN HOUR.THEY HAVE PULLED THE SAME STUNT SEVERAL TIMES,ALL THE WILE THEY PRETEND TO HELP YOU. THEN DISSCONNECT YOU. I HAVE RECORDINGS OF HOURS AND HOURS OF PHONE CALLS COMPLAINING ABOUT BIG PROBLEMS.

TO 'CAPITAL ONE' WHO NOW OWNES G.E.

MONEY BANK.THEY HAVE RIPPED ME OFF OVER AND OVER AND OVER.EVERY TIME THEIR TAKING FUNDS FROM MY ACCOUNTS THAT WERE NOT KNOWN TO ME UNTILL AFTER YEARS OF WRONGFUL BILLINGS AND SERVICES I NEVER ASKED FOR.THEY HAVE ROBBED ME MORE THAN I CARE TO COUNT WITH THEIR AUTO-STICK IT TO YOU AUTO BILLINGS.THEY CLAIM TO BE PROTECTING YOU WITH SOME PROTECTION SHIELD WHEN WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS BLOCKING YOU VIEW FROM SEEING YOU ARE BEING RIPPED OFF EVERY MONTH.HOW FAR WILL THEY GO TO STICK IT TO YOU SIDE WAYS THEN EVER POSSIBLE FOR THEM.THAY ARE LAUGHING AT HOW *** AMERICANS ARE AND HOW EASY IT HAS BECOME FOR THEM TO RIP OFF AMERICANS AND NEVER BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.I WONDER WHERE THEY LEARNED THAT TRICK FROM. I GUESS UNCLE SAM CONDONES THESE TYPES OF RACKETS.HOW MANY THOUSANDS OF MORE PEOPLE DOES IT TAKE BEING RIPPED OFF LIKE THIS BEFORE A LAWURE WILL FILE A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT AGAINST THEM?

Comments

mark blackwell
I AM SO GLAD I FOUND AND USED THE PISSED CONSUMER WEB SITE,FIRST THING THE NEXT MORNING I WAS CALLED BY CARE CREDIT AND THEY VERY MUCH WANTED TO MAKE A NEW DEAL W/ME.THEY DROPED THE $900.00 INTREST And THE 100%A.P.R. AND LET ME SET MY OWN TERMS AND DID'NT GIVE ME ANY GUFF ABOUT IT.AND THIS SAVED MY GOOD CREDIT RATING.AND I DID NOT EVEN HAVE TO CURSE AT THEM.

INSTANT RESULTS THANKS TO THE PISSED CONSUMER WEB SITE.NOW THATS WHAT I CALL GREAT SERVICE.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH P.CONSUMER WEBSITE FOLKS. :grin