I have great credit. I opened up a carecredit account to get laser eye surgery since they had a promotional period of 0% for 2 yrs.

Why not, I'll just pay with my health savings accounts. Well, care credit is the worst company EVER. i can't pay on my bill online with my debit card (its a credit card number not a normal checking account since it's an HSA). *** online functionality.

Also useless customer service reps can't do anything to help me. I call every month to make a payment and have to speak to some to get the reversal since it's a phone payment.

Not even a function to email my concerns but have to stay on the phone to talk to no action employees. I will NEVER use CARE CREDIT OR GE MONEY ever since this is the worst experience in my life.

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Account.

Comments

I agree they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. They have a 29% interest rate and when you have questions about payment they are all nasty.

I know of many people who are going through the same situation. There is a company that offers up to 60 months medical financing with a fixed interest rate.Here's the address: CheckFactor.com/netnurse

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your CareCredit account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gemoneycares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

- Reference code DM 020211

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,