San Francisco, California
1.8K views

It seems suspicious that a card issued for emergency health care would have a "NO grace period" policy for a late payment and then charge extremely high late fees and "possibly" raise your interest rate on the remaining balance. This practice looks like a corporate giant preying on those in emergency health care situations.

What would it harm them to have a standard grace period when it's certain their clients are in difficult times, hence, applying for emergency health credit?

The card itself says, "Healthcare on your terms". MY terms would be to offer the basic consideration of a standard grace period.

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Credit Card.

Comments

I completely agree with everything you said. I needed the extra help with medical bills in order to continue working but everything has gotten far worse rather than better after getting CareCredit and I intend for all my friend's to know.

GECapitalCares

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your CareCredit account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gemoneycares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

- Reference code DM 080911_cc

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,