Butler, Pennsylvania

CareCredit representatives have stated [on several occasions] that they DO NOT have access to account numbers/routing numbers.

Their website is continually down, so unless you pay by check (which I do not have since all reputable companies usually offer online payment options) you have to call in to make a payment. On my latest call, the representative read my account number/routing number to me BEFORE I said a word. When I inquired as to how she was able to access this info, she said [quote] "we are technically not supposed to be on this screen." What?! When I called back and spoke with a manager, she informed me that ALL reps do, in fact, have access, they are just [quote] "not supposed to read them over the phone." What?! Not only did each rep tell a different lie, they clearly have no regard for consumer protection.

Before you sing up with CareCredit, please be aware that they put you in serious danger of identity theft/bank theft by making your personal banking data accessible to ALL representatives.

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Account.

Comments

nita

Sorry for the double posting. I don't know that happened I only hit send once.

nita

Sorry for the double posting. I don't know that happened I only hit send once.

nita

After reading the reviews about care credit, I am convinced some things must have changed. I opened a care credit account in February of this year to pay for some dental treatment.

I knew from the start I would have to pay if off by a certain day if I wanted to avoid paying interest.I pay online. I have never had a problem with the website being down. I also don't have to remember the last 4 digits of my card. All I do is put in my username and password and I am ready to look at my account and pay my bill.

I have had no problems whatsoever with them and I am happy they are are in business, because I couldn't afford the kind of dental treatments I need if they didn't exist. So for all the people having problems I am sorry you have had a bad experience, but so far mine has been great.

Nicole

Thank you for providing information about your experience. We’d like to research this matter, and ask that you please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

-The full name associated with the account

-Mailing address associated with the account

-Your contact phone number

-Reference code DM4912CC

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

We appreciate your assistance.

Regards,