I called Care Credit to ask why I only had a 3 month promotional period.Care Credit blamed it on my doctor's office.

The doctor's office tried to help, but Care Credit company did nothing to correct the problem and I have spent hundreds of dollars on interest! Haed I known I would only get three months promotional period on a $2000.00 charge, I wouldn't have used care credit.

This seems like an issue that they could have easily fixed, but they were unwilling to help me.I am certain that they could have extended the promotional period as I had called before the three months were up!

Review about: Carecredit Credit Card.

Had an Experience with Carecredit?

Comments

GECapitalCares

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

- Reference code DM 011112_pcCindys

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,

Nicole

GE Capital

Carecredit - Locked out of GE Captial's [Care Credit] website! Carecredit "Tried to update my account info [specifically my email address] on CareCredit.com/cardholder. Had my username but not my password. Clicked "forgot password" - received message: "check your email for a..." Read more Synchrony Financial - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE with no resolution in sight!  Costing me a LOT OF EXTRA $$$$ Synchrony Financial "This is a copy of a complaint I filed with Synchrony Financial via a "complaint form" I found at Elliot.org. This company is a farce and I'm pretty sure my..." Read more Purchased $500 NetSpend Reload Card from Walgreens but No Money on the Card Netspend "I purchased a NetSpend reload card from Walgreens on July 15, 2014. When I tried to upload the money to my card, I got a text alert saying that my..." Read more Discover Bank - Masters of the Merchant Defense/Nickel and Diming Customers Discover Bank "No matter how wrong a merchant is, Discover will almost always side with them in a dispute, on top of this, they will nickel and dime customers, risking alienating/losing them...." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more