I called Care Credit to ask why I only had a 3 month promotional period.Care Credit blamed it on my doctor's office.

Related: Avoid CareCredit (GEMoney - soon to be GE Capital)

The doctor's office tried to help, but Care Credit company did nothing to correct the problem and I have spent hundreds of dollars on interest! Haed I known I would only get three months promotional period on a $2000.00 charge, I wouldn't have used care credit.

This seems like an issue that they could have easily fixed, but they were unwilling to help me.I am certain that they could have extended the promotional period as I had called before the three months were up!

Review about: Carecredit Card.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Carecredit Credit Card
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Carecredit?

Comments

GECapitalCares

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

- Reference code DM 011112_pcCindys

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,