Pensacola, Florida

I have been using care credit for YEARS... However - I have ALWAYS paid MORE than I owed on payments, and I am still at an unreasonably high balance.

They do whatever they can to tack on "late fees" and penalties, to keep you paying. They tell you they only do e-checks, but they WILL accept credit cards on occasion, although getting them to do so is like pulling teeth, even though they charge a $15.00 transaction fee! I called today to make a payment with my card, and was told it was not possible (AGAIN) . I am Filing in Small claims court against them, and I plan on winning.

I have everything documented and ready.... But with the level of service they provide, I doubt they will even show up for the hearing.

This company is on the same level as loan sharks.

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Account.

Comments

I have the same problem I have been paying off $400.00 for over a year now and still only at $365.00.

GECapitalCares

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code 050712_pc_CCFL**

I’m sorry you are having problems regarding your account. We’d like to speak with you and assist. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,