Landrum, South Carolina

in 2008 I opened an account with Care Credit for hearing aides in the amount of 4314.00 as of today 06/11/2012 they are sayingI still owe 3782.00 and 454.00 past due. I pay every month and have copy of my checks , i have called several times trying to resolve this matter and get a letter saying i am not past due and a payment history on why I still owe so much all of my calls are sent over seas and i have a hrd time ubderstaing any of them and I still get no where.

Care credit not only has ripped me off at 80 years old but ruined my credit over this account.

what do I do next? contact an attorney?

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Account.

Comments

Danbury, Connecticut, United States #959839

Care Credit charged me more than my doctor did. My doctor gave me a senior discount and Care Credit charged me the full amount.

Plus they never sent a statement as promised & by the time I went on line to try & get a mailed statement I was listed as 2 days past due. Wound up having to pay late fee plus the senior discount. Will never use them again.

Stick to your normal credit cards. They do not pad fees.

GECapitalCares

** To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 061312_pc_SSkinner**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,

Nicole

GE Capital

GECapitalCares

**To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 061212_pc_SSkinner**

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com and provide your name and phone number so we can call you directly to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,