My son was going to have surgery done, but we decided to have a second opinion and cancelled the surgery. Th DR office charged the care credit in April.

I guess they forgot to go back and credit my account. I am going to raise cane with them tomorrow. I never received a bill from Care Credit...in June they pulled $740 out of my checking account with out my authorization. If they would have sent me a bill in April or May or *** even in June I could have disputed the charge and I wouldn't be out this money.

When I called to dispute, I was told they would send me a letter and someone would look into it in 31 BUSINESS days.

OMG that is a rent payment for me!!!! What am I going to do????

How dare they take my money without my authorization!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Account.

Comments

#190230

I too have been scammed by GE money. Who in their right mind would accept a 29% interest?

I was told that my acount would be put into a hardship defferment and now my balance went from $500 to over $1,200.

I paid perfectly for over 1 year and before my account went delinquent I contacted them and the person on the phone told me what I wanted to hear but today my credit report has been destroyed by them. This place is the scam of the lifetime.

I was also robbed by GE money. My son had a root canal and other dental procedures on January and February 2008.

I never received a bill from them but called them and paid on the phone. Despite that, they charged me finance fees for two months for no reason. On August 12 I called GE and was told that I was late in one day and as a result I owe 30 percent of the initial dental fee.

in other words, all the money that I paid for 18 months does not count. i do not know what to do at this point.

smadar

I'm sorry you're having problems with your CareCredit account. We'd like to help. Please email me at media.relations@ge.com so we can research and assist.

Regards,