Cincinnati, Ohio

I used care credit for dental service and my understanding was to make a full payment within 24 months and this was never communicated to me as just a minimum payment. They only deducted minimum and have charged me over $3500 in payment for a principal of $2000.

and they still want to charge me $1700 saying this is interest which is a total fraud. I never was explained what I had to pay or never got any notifications. i dont even know what interest I am paying.

I will be taking them to court. And they have no contract of autodeducting from my bank acc

Comments

GECapitalCares
Danbury, Connecticut, United States #607744

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 021213_pc_AnonCCDental**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,