my husband and I both have an account with them to pay for my dental work we pay straight from our checking each month. they pull our payment at the same time but continue to charge me a late charge and not my husband when I call they tell me that I was charged $35 because I payed early. One time I payed June 1st and June28 for July payment and they applied both to June and charged late charge for July they are rude and not helpful at all will never use them again.they are the worst company I have ever dealt with.

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Account.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

With all sorts of people talking about early payment penalties, is there something in the contract saying this will happen?

I looked at the interest rate wow 26 per cent thats very high. I have a 600 credit score have paid all my bills on time always make 72000.00 a year and was turned down well thank you care credit you did me a favor.

Saint Simons Island, Georgia, United States #917813

I been trying to get credit to get my wisdom teeth pulled... Their site SUCKS!

can not get a human to answer the phone, just go in loops then disconnection.

The iphone app is half a**ed. Dealing with this company is more painful than the pain from the teeth.

ITS TRUE THEY ATRE AWFUL! And they are horrible, their website sucks and you cannot get anyone to talk to you on the phone unless you go through a crazy phone *** .

They make it impossible to reset your password. Even if you enter the right info it locks you out for 2 hours! who does this? no other websites do this!

they suck so bad do NOT use them!!

i learned my lesson NEVER AGAIN!! Horrible and awful.

Care Credit is a terrible financial service. I was charged the 26% interest

after paying on time.

I was sent to a Credit Corp Service for collections.

Is 26% interest legal in this country?

Even so this is usery.

An awful company.

I am so glad that you folks took the time to write your stories about this company. My vets office recommended that I sign up with them for help with my pet care.

Thank you all so much for saving me from a terrible mistake and a lot of grief. I am so sorry that you have been duped by these folks. I also found the same little standard message from "Nicole" from GECapital Cares very annoying.

Good luck to all that have made the mistake of dealing with Care Credit. Note: Nicole, save your canned message for the next poor individual who made the mistake of using your company.

Carecredit is such an oxymoron. Maybe if their name was Care(onlyaboutmoney)credit it would be much more accurate.

I think it's ridiculous that you can't make more than one payment in a day period and that you cannot get extensions. Plus, if you want to pay over the phone there is a $15 penalty. What the heck? How does that make any *** sense?

It's your freaking job, get over it. It is very obvious the only goal of this company is to make as much money as possible. While that is the obvious goal for any company, Carecredit have to be some of the greediest bastards I have ever experienced in my entire life.

As long as I live I will never have anything to do with Carecredit, GE, or any of it's affiliates. And if a GE rep tries to contact me through this website, just know you will be ignored.

Yes they do suck. BTW, you can get dental for less than $60/mo. It may be worth it if you need it bad enough and you won't have to worry about a company like Care Credit swindling you.

GECapitalCares

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

- Reference code DM 112111_pcAnonCC

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,

Nicole

GE Capital

nikalseyn

Unless you receive dental coverage as part of your health insurance, buying separate dental coverage is usually a waste of money. You pay each month for dental coverage even if you don't use it that month.

Then, when you do have dental work done, the coverage is always much less than the charge for the procedure(s) and you still end of paying money to the dentist anyway. All in all, not a very wise investment. Also, make sure you never sign up for automatic withdrawals of your premiums.

Too dangerous and when something goes wrong, they already have your money. This applies to using a debit card also---only a fool would use a debit card and have the money come out of a bank account immediately.