Gulfport, Mississippi

We opened a Care Credit account based upon a dental recommendation of same as cash. Never received any paperwork, only notification that the first payment was late.

Our credit scores are 760 and 780, we pay our bills. Called to complain and pay. Made payment and still took 2 more phone calls to have late payment waived. Tried paying tonight online, website has no where to pay online.

Waited on phone for 20 minutes for the person to tell us the website is being updated. What? The index.html could not say that?

Realized GE is pushing folks to be late and making it difficult to make payments so they can gather their FEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crooked.

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Credit Card.

Comments

I thought everyone knew that GE capital is so deep in debt, that they couldnt get a line of credit anywhere cause they are in debt up to their eyeballs...nor can they get any credit, cause they dont pay their bills, and I have found over the years that they prefer cheap tires/car repairs rather than top of the line/good quality. Sad, very sad.

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 112412_pc_Anon2**

We would like to look into this. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,

GE Capital

I went to get a consultation at a cosmetic surgery facility and was told about care credit . I gave them my information to see if i would get approved I didn't have any surgery done nor did I know you can be charged $5600 with out the credit card in your possession!

After disputing these charges I was only awarded by the cosmetic facility$3600 leaving me in dept of $2000 for pre-op that doesn't exists. Care credit hasn't gave me proof of these charges ! Please can I get some justice!

:cry :? :?

John K

Care Credit is HORRIBLE!

Nicole

** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 032912_pc_AnonMS **

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,