Albany, New York

Watch out for this unscrupulous company. I have been on hold for 20 minutes!

The Philippine agent could not explain to me the "Promotional Purchase" so I asked for a manager. NO ONE IS ANSWERING!

I never signed up for a promotion at my dentist office; I had a small balance which I had faithfully paid each month. Apparently when I went for another dental service, I was put on a promotion with a payoff date-which I never signed for or knew about. Today, I have a $710.00 interest charge to a $2500.00 bill.

Writing to NYS Attorney General Office right now. BE WARNED!!

Comments

The issue is- at the time of signing the credit approval, there is no agreement between the customer and the company that the amount is determined as a "Promotion". Also, the dental office did not communicate any information regarding a conditional credit approval.

Secondly, there was never any red warning or any other warning of the potential promotional interest expiration.

Lastly, the NYS Attorney General's Office stepped in and GEMB agreed to retract the "promotional" interest amount.

I am so glad you had a good experience with this company. Many of us have not been as fortunate.

waterlover

YOUR BAD... LOOK AT YOUR BILL IT SHOWS WHEN TO PAY OFF EACH MONTH AND EVEN GIVES YOU A WARNING...

I USE THE CARD ALL THE TIME AND NEVER PAID A RED CENT IN INTREST!!

THE WARNING COMES IN RED ALL OVER YOUR BILL AND TELLS YOU 60 DAYS BEFORE IT EXPIRES TO PAY BALANCE TO AVOID F/C THAT HAVE BEEN DEFF AT 27%!! NO SUPRISE IF U READ ***!!

I have contacted the New York State Attorney Generals' Office on October 4, 2011 and am awaiting their response.

GECapitalCares

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

- Reference code DM 100411_pc02

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,