1.1

This is an improper practice. I feel that they should hold the consumer to the agreed loan amount and let them pay off the debt within the window with no penalties. After the default window, then the interest added is fair. I have seen many complaints now in regards to Care Credit and I would like to pay my balance, but I will not pay any more.

The charges are insane. CareCredit has a current balance of $1021 I borrowed $759 total I made a payment of $140 Balance should be $619 The customer service representatives will not work with consumers. They do not let you know that if you miss a monthly payment, they will charge whopping late payment fees even if you are within the default window. This is an improper practice.

I have seen many complaints now in regards to Care Credit and I would like to pay my balance, but I will not pay any more. The charges are insane.

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Account.

CareCredit Pros: That they trusted me at first.

CareCredit Cons: Added monthly fees within the default window.

• Customer Service Carecredit
  • Poor Management
  • Credit Card Transparency
  • Late Fees Within Default Window

Comments

Courtnee

Start to pay the bill on time, voila, no late fees!

#1720054
@Courtnee

You must be a shill for Stnk-Chrony bank.

THEN PAY ON TIME!

Oh poor Baby. You don't like the late fee?

Now this might be a little hard to understand, but please try! You see little one, when you pay on time you don't give yourself late fees.

@Anonymous

Anonymous cowards really have no pull when it comes to comments.

CareCredit Reviews