Mesa, Arizona
5.0

I've had CareCredit for many years, and its wonderful! Where else can you get a loan with no interest? The people complaining are those who have defaulted on their loans, or didn't bother to read their statements. You need to take responsibility for your own credit, rather than blame it on the company. CareCredit has always come through when I needed them, whether it was for dental or veterinary services. The customer service team is friendly and always helpful. The Providers are top notch at what they do. I am truly thankful for the CareCredit program, and will continue to support them, as they have supported me.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

I have to agree with you. When my Yorkie needed surgery care credit was the only company that would help me.

I had six months to pay a $350 bill with no interest.

A month before the six months were up they sent me an email informing me that the no interest was up soon and to pay off.....which I did. This card has been a life saver for me.

CareCredit Reviews