I used care credit for my lasik eye care. They said that my check bounced, but then i called my bank and they said that the check was never deposited.

I asked for the check back from care credit so i know that they could not deposit it again, and they customer service rep was very rude and yelled at me. I asked her why she was being so rude and she said that it was my fault. Why she was being so rude. I was so angry i was shaking.

I told her that i would like to speak to her superior and she laughed at me and didn't even say sorry that it had to come to that. I even thought that she had hung up on me.

I want to just say they have the worst Customer service ever.

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Customer Care.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Comments

GECapitalCares
Danbury, Connecticut, United States #602580

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 020113_pc_aniebannie14 **

I’m sorry for your epxerience. We would like to speak with you to learn more about the service you received. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number. A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,

Nicole

GE Capital

OK .so I called to ask what is the process of bankruptcy? Next thing I KNOW I IS THIS..ACCOUNT IN BANKRUPTCY, I COULD NOT PAY, CLOSED MY ACCOUNT REPORT AS A CHARGE OFF..

CALL CENTER WOULD NOT TALK TO ME THEY SAY CALL THE BANKRUPTCY.. SO I DID THEN THEY SAY ITS NOT WITH US, SO THERE WAS A MAN WHO FIXED THE ACNT THAT I COULD PAY EACH MONTH TOWARDS MY ACCOUNT SO THEN I MAD A PAYMENT AND CLOSE THE ACCOUNT. I WAS TOLD 'OH YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN CLOSED '. WELL I TELL YOU IT WAS A HUGE PROBLEM THEY MESSED UP MY CREDIT DUE TO 1 AGENT WHO MESSED ME UP AND I AM ON CHARGE OFF AND NO ONE WILL HELP ME FROM CALL CENTER TO COLLECTION TO BANKRUPTCY.

IF YOU WANT TO BE CHEATED THEN GET THE CARD IF YOU ARE SMART DONT. MANY PEOPLE GET CARE CREDIT AND THINK ITS LIKE A CREDIT CARD HOW BAD CAN IT BE?/ WELL ITS BAD, SO PLEASE DONT DO IT APPLY FOR ANOTHER LOAN