Lannon, Wisconsin

CareCredit/GEMB - Same story as the others: "interest-free" payments for oral surgery procedure if paid in full in one year or less.I sent documented payments religiously, always with extra...just in case.

Standard operating procedure - they claimed they never received several payments, assessing "late charges" and other penalties. After an hour + wait (totally illegal in itself) to talk with rude telephone personnel, I faxed copies of the cancelled checks and drafts which they also "never received". Yeah, right. Sent them again via registered mail.

They still denied receiving proof of payment. Nothing resolved.

Hoping to collect with class-action suit.

Had an Experience with Carecredit?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #757937

Find out who started/owns that company, find out where they live, go pay them a visit during the holidays (while their families are there) do your thing.

Jesse:

Apparently you HAVE NOT READ the other posts. These scumbags DO NOT CARE if you make the payments on-time.

However, I'm glad you had a good experience (if you are for real and not a Care Credit employee).

aPPARENTLY YOU have not read THE OTHER POSTS. cARE cREDIT does not care IF YOU MAKE THE PAYMENST ON TIME.

hOWEVER, i'M YOU YOU HAD LUCK WITH THEM.

I have been a customer of Care Credit for over two years. Thanks to their program I was able to finance a full set of dentures that were badly needed. I did my diligence and researched options available to me, and decided to go with Care Credit.

My relationship with Care Credit has been flawless - because I MAKE MY PAYMENTS ON TIME!

I check my credit report three times a year and each of the three major credit reporting agencies has a positive record for my experience with Care Credit.

Not sure why there are negative comments on this site concerning Care Credit...Care Credit is here to help you, not make your life unbearable...but you must understand that there are rules that must be followed - like PAYING ON TIME!

to Jesse #747861

I paid my pmt early and they assessed a later fee because they said it did not register, in fact I paid them off twice.

They keep tacking on my account too.. I payed them $140 in july and just now made them a payment of $4.00 oh well. and I went from like $2,000 to $2,700 sence July of 2012 to now!Icant pay them what they want!

I recently paid over $685 in payments to these idiots.I told them I wanted all of it allocated to the promotional items.

Only $153 of it went to the promotional items and the rest they put on the full balance.

Now they are going to charge me interest on things that were paid off as I requested.And when I called even the supervisors were RUDE!!!!

I am personally investigating several issues with dental bills i charged to care credit account. I am not finished but so far there are too many questions about fees and charges....If there are any civil suits going on please POST!!!!!!!

A year or so after the fact, A GE rep was responding to people (including myself) who commented on the CareCredit/GE MoneyBank scam on another consumer website, www.complaintsboard.com, and I believe on this one as well.

As I had already beat them in court, I didn't pursue the offer, however, others got a refund + interest. Suggest you look at all the past complaints under CareCredit, GE Moneybank and other derivatives of the name.

"Just stop paying them" would work as far as finally getting a court hearing, however, CareCredit/GE MoneyBank will trash your credit in the meantime.

Best of luck to you all.

Stop paying them, If they can't be honest with you the screw them.

As a senior citizen recent cosmetic surgeon patient who had the option of either putting surgical fees on several credit cards, or charging it on one Care Credit card, after explaining to the doctors office my intention of transferring a majority of the charges to lower and/or no interest credit cards, after making a $3,000.00 balance transfer, my Care Credit $202.00 per month payments stayed the same despite my four phone calls to Care Credit and the doctors office. Use any other method of payment other than Care Credit.