I recently contacted this company-Care Credit, by mail after receiving a letter that my account had been closed because I had not used it.In writing I requested the account be opened also expressing my dissatisfaction with the acct.being closed without prior notice.I check my acct.online & see it is not open,yet. I had planned to begin using it October 6th.Without my account I will not be able to get needed medical treatment.I had not used the acct.because I was being very careful to not have another bill-now when I do need it,it is not there-not happy about this at all.

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Account.

Comments

Thanks to care credit closing my account my credit went down by 53 points. I did not receive any notice.

I've been paying every month on time and just because I do not use the card often I am getting punished. Never again!

I just finished filling out a BBB report and submitting it for the same reason: closing my account without notice even with a good payment history with them. Had I know they would show their behinds like that, I never would have opened an account with them.

GECapitalCares

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

- Reference code DM 110711_pcccanonca

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,