Update by user Feb 02, 2012

It took over five phone calls to speak to a manager who finally agreed to work with us for 6 months. She never did address all the lies I was told.I hope to get this paid off soon and never ever ever have to deal with them again. I would not recommend this credit card, and wished I had read the reviews first.

Original review posted by user Dec 27, 2011

Our accounts are current, but account holder is suffering from early on stage dementia. Called to get a payment plan to quickly pay off account and was told we would be enrolled in a 6 month plan.

We were told by two different representatives that they would assist us. Next statement came with an increase in minimum payment! When called company about it, was told we did not call back. We were never told to call back!!

When asked why we could not enroll now, was told because our payments are up to date. We feel this is a Bait and switch tactic that is commonly used by credit card companies.

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Account.

Comments

GECapitalCares

Getitdone - We'd like the opportunity to address concerns related to this account. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

-The full name associated with the account

-Mailing address associated with the account

-Your contact phone number

-Reference code DM122911_PCCC

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,