Elkhorn, Nebraska

Got loan for dental work 6 years ago, same story interest free for the term of the loan. When we got to the last few payments they said we didnt pay the loan within the allotted time and charged us 27 percent back interest on the loan.

Our balance went from 400 to 1600. Since then we have been suckered into paying 172 a month payments for the last 4 years and our balance is still 2600 and they have ruined my wife's credit.

They won't let you talk with anyone competent and now they will be talking with our attorney. They owe us some change.

Comments

#519135

code dm 021012_pc_ccd

I checked my acct on line thinking it was almost paid off.WE stated with a $2762.10 loan on 4/29/11 put it on auto pay thinking we would avoid interest. what a suprise I saw $800.00 in intrest on my acct. I dont recall

receiveing any statments

We are senior citizens on a fixed income.the$800.00 is outragous,

Can you help us?

Patsy Glenn

6321 Pinehurst dr

N. Richland Hills Tx 76180

e-mail rleonglenn@gmail.com 817-656-3410

GECapitalCares

** To expedite your case, please ensure to provide Reference code DM 021012_pc_CCD**

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,