I was under the impression I could pay for a temp tooth bridge by signing up for this hoax...reality was, I had a time frame to pay, otherwise, I had a HUGE penalty!!! I changed dentists after this and found out the cost of my temp was HALF the cost other dentist charged me!!!

It's a rip off and no one discusses the payments once you reach your FREE period. JUST DONT DO IT!!!

Change offices as soon as they offer this service..Good luck and tell me your story!! If I wasnt fortunate enough to receive a bonus through my job, I would be paying an additional $500 on top of what I already owed since it was past the due date!!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

A lot of dentists accept care credit as well as medical doctors and vets. You can't get mad if you don't read the paper work or the website because it clearly states that if you don't pay the entire balance by the time your promotional period is over that you are charged from the date of purchase.

It doesn't mean your going to a bad dentist if they accept Care Credit, it's actually very helpful. ALWAYS READ THE CONTRACT BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR ANYTHING!!!