2.0

I had the same problem around the same time. When I called their customer service number, the rep insisted there were no problems with the website and said I must not know what I was doing.

As I've been working with computers longer than she probably has been alive, I asked to speak to a supervisor. At first, she refused, saying that the supervisor would just tell me the same thing she had--that it was my fault I couldn't make my payment online. After a lot of persistence and yelling, I finally was able to speak with a supervisor. He also insisted that there were no problems with the website, but at least he ended up taking my payment information and entering it for me.

Then for the October payment, I went to the Care Credit website where I'd gone before and was able to log in and thought I made my payment. Yesterday, I got an email from Synchrony Bank saying I hadn't made my October payment. When I clicked the link in the email, it opened a different website than the one I'd made my payment on. I then checked my bank account and couldn't find where the payment I'd made earlier had posted, so I went back to the Synchrony Bank site and made a payment.

I got a email confirming that the payment had been made. Today, I got a phone call from Synchrony. First, their reps are not native English speakers so as usual, this one was nearly impossible to understand. And she was snitty saying (once I could understand her) that I was delinquent on my payment and must give her my bank account number immediately.

I told her I'd already made the payment. Had to repeat it several times because she was on a roll chewing me out. Finally, she said, oh, give me a moment. After several minutes she came back and said she could see that I had posted a payment yesterday, but that wasn't good enough for her.

She now wanted to know why I had been late. I told her about going to the Care Credit site and thinking I'd posted a payment there. I had to repeat this several times because now, since she didn't speak English very well nor evidently understand it either, she was saying that the payment she had just verified hadn't posted either -- although she had just said she'd seen that it had! She also wanted me to go immediately to the Synchrony website for reasons unknown.

Instead I pulled up the email I'd received that confirmed my payment had been made and asked her if she wanted the confirmation number. She said that wouldn't be necessary since she had already confirmed I'd made my payment. Then she asked me if my phone number was for a mobile phone. I said yes.

She wanted me to give her another phone number. I said I don't have another. So then she said that they were going to give my phone number to other companies so they could call me with "offers." I told her no, I don't want that and don't you dare do that. She argued with me a bit about it but finally said okay.

Then she wanted other information, like my address and I started getting worried. It was as though she was trying to keep me on the phone for as long as possible and treat me like a criminal.

My account is nearly paid off, and then I'm done with these guys. They're cra-cra, disorganized, and extremely rude.

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Customer Care.

CareCredit Cons: Customer service outsourced.

Comments

Kristeena

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 21815_PC_anonymous**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your Synchrony Financial account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns.

Please email me at ask.synchrony@synchronyfinancial.com with your name and phone number.

A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,

Nicole

Synchrony Financial

First problem before I even used the cards I called customer service and was put through to some douch trying to sale me a AAA membership and when I didn't *** I was simply disconnected...hmmmmm. Second after going through the BS of the computer garbage using the same phone number that connected me with a AAA salesman I was asked to input my SS#, address, etc.

then upon getting an actual person was told that the information concerning the account could not be given over the phone. WTF? You worthless waste of space representative have just taken down my most valuable info over the phone and then you can't give my account number to me over the phone to verify these shady looking cards?

I believe I can cut these things up into possibly one hundred and fifty pieces, cancel any active account, and mail this card confetti back to them. Way to may shady organizations out to rip you off these days.

Kristeena
@Stelios ***tos

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 21815_PC_SC**

A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,