Medway, Massachusetts

I haved worked in customer service for over 10 years and am and a very calm person. Never have I been so angry than having dealing with these people. First of all, if you are one minute late on a payment, there is a 35.00 late fee daily. Secondly, if you are trying to make an online payment, you had better hold onto your login information for dear life, because if you do not know it, you will NOT be able to retrieve it.

I called Care Credit's version of customer service and spoke with, literally, the rudest customer servive representative ever. He actually said to me 'Are you done' and 'Can I talk now', then he hung up on me. I swear I hate that man with all of my soul for how rude he was. All I was doing was calmly asking for my account number so that I could log into the website. He would NOT give me this information, even after verifying all of the required information.

I could go on forever, but the point is this... If I can stop one person from dealing with Care Credit, then this post was a success. I go to work every day and deal with people with respect and kindness. I find it revolting that this company exists on the same planet that I live on, and hope that they are put out of business.

I could go on

Had an Experience with Carecredit?

Comments

I really don't see the the grounds for this complaint. You were late on your payment, you were charged a fee. Whether you're late by one minute or one month, you agree to pay your bill on time.

Why is it their fault that you don't keep your account and login information stored and protected? It's important stuff, keep it safe.

About a rude customer service rep, a human being acting like a human being sounds pretty refreshing to me.

My conclusion? Don't be irresponsible with payments and your account information and then blame the company for your mistakes.

Amy Barret cottonwood heights coquina ct.ut.

refuses to pay for services such as remodeling her house, repairing her car.don't do business

I am trying to pay these *** off, and they are actually not wanting me too. ????? I feel like I am talking to India when I am talking to these crooks!!

I signed up for ebill, never recieved a bill, then was charged a late fee the same day they called me to say I was late with a payment.They called several times that day and the next, but never left a message.

I work nights so was never awake when they called. When I did speak with someone they were incredibly rude and spoke to me like I was in habitual default. I have perfect credit, the only reason I signed up for this ridiculous card was due to a car accident and thought I'd take advantage of their supposed 0% interest. When I asked the "collection-sounding person" why did it sound like she was yelling at me, she got more upset and asked to verify my address.

I hung up on her and called the main line to see what was going on. (I have never been late with a payment for anything if I knew I owed it) That rep was rude to me as well and when I asked to be transferred to the survey I was put on hold for 20+ minutes.. I am still on hold. I refuse to hang up until I can do the survey.

She just transferred me to the 'account security department" automated assistance line.

This company treats it's customers like criminals.They should not offer this service if they aren't willing to deal with the occasional issue.

See what I mean? Look at the response!

"For your security, please do not include your account number in your email."

Nicole, my account number was the entire reason for my call to customer support.

Some other things to note while I'm here, if you want to make a payment via telephone, there's a 15.00 charge.

Also, there was no getting to this CS rep's manager. He deliberately hung up on me when I asked for one.

GECapitalCares

I'm sorry for your experience – we’d like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

- Reference code DM 120811_pcbcc

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,