Customer of Care Credit Credit Card through my Dentist!!!I canceled payments BECAUSE MY ACCOUNT WAS PAID IN FULL.To day to my surprise my checking account was 250.00 short because the stop payment was not completed properly!!!!!

I called to get my money back 1st the rep said 5-7 days and then she said a ck would be mailed in 15 days. The manager said he would send it via mail. I explained it was not acceptable and he became a smarty pants letting me know that I just canceled it this morning. I HAD A CONFIRMATION OF THE CANCELLATION AND HE KEPT TELLING ME THAT IT WAS CANCELED THIS MORNING - Well, yeah that is because it CAME OUT AGAIN!

I canceled my account and he made it clear that if I had fee's from my bank HE WOULD NOT RETURN THOSE FEES! What a joke!

I will call everyone and the credit advisory to advise them of this practice.The company is set up to take my money in 24 hours but it takes 15 days to get a mailed check?

Review about: Carecredit Account.

Had an Experience with Carecredit?

Comments

GECapitalCares

I'm sorry you're experiencing problems with your account. We'd like to help. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with the following information:

- The full name associated with the account

- Mailing address associated with the account

- Your contact phone number

- Reference code DM 100411_pc

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,