Went online, Applied, Zapped, Approved:((( WHAT???? Their 1st Question?

How much will procedure cost. Gave estimate. Estimate was not what I wanted to borrow. Continued through the application process.

Now my credit will reflect that amt. ANGRY!!! So mad I can't share 100 words. The phone number led me to ONLY AUTOMATED voice!!

Had I spoken to a real person . . . I expect the results would have been different.

I received message approved, then called customer care, was connected to an acct specialist who couldn't find my acct. GLAD this was recorded:)))))) Researched Better Business Bureau and they are NO LONGER ACCREDITED!!!!!

Comments

AskSynchrony

To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 51215_PC_Anonymous**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your Synchrony Financial account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns.

Please email me at ask.synchrony@synchronyfinancial.com with your name and phone number.

A member of our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist. For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.