I realized after 2 years that this credit card company was charging me an average of $50 in fees every month while the rest of it, being $20 dollars was actually going towards my credit card balance which was approximately $2200 while my original balance was about $2600. After doing my credit report I started wondering why my balance wasn't even getting smaller after 2 years.

If I had continued this pattern, it would have taken me 10 more years to even pay for this credit card.

I realized that for over 2 years I literally paid about $2000 in fees, which would have brought down the balance down a great amount. I don't understand why this credit card had so many fees, when even the balance wasn't even that high to begin with.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Bad Dental Credit Card

Comments

Machele

You obviously failed to actually read what you were signing up for when you applied for this credit card. Take a look at the terms and conditions in the info provided to you.

It should outline the fees, etc. Best to use a regular credit card like Visa if you cannot pay the bill immediately via cash or check.

CareCredit Reviews