I agreed to a 6 month no interest promotion for dental implant work in June 2012. 9 months later (March 2013) the work has not been completed, as the implant/bone graft failed in October 2012, and had to be removed and the bone graft reattempted at that same time.

Once again, 9 months later, and a procedure that should've been resolved within 4 months (by October 2012) has now exceeded that time frame twice over.

I contacted Care Credit twice about this issue, and in both instances the response was basically "we'll see what we can do, we'll stop the billing while investigating...", only to respond later with a "sorry, we can't help you" letter with back dated interest tacked on, with no acknowledgement as to the reason why the entire balance has not been paid in full during the 6 month promotion, nor any acknowledgement of the monthly payments that have been made.

I guarantee an individual or class action lawsuit will be filed against this company. They offer credit accounts/promotions, yet penalize and steal from their customers (interest fees) by offering no recompense, regardless of the facts, in the event treatment plans are not completed correctly, or completed within the time frame outlined prior to agreeing to treatment.

Comments