Overland Park, Kansas

I am only 2 months into my account with GE Care Credit, and I am already so pissed. I signed up for online billing, added their address to my "Safe" list so the emails would come to my inbox, and I never received a statement for my 2nd month.

I waited and waited and thought maybe the ebilling hadn't started yet, so I've been checking my mail for a paper statement. I get an email statement today (to my inbox) that I'm past due, and a $25 late fee. I called and all the girl said she could do was give me half that fee back.

It's ***, and I'm going to say so all over the internet! I have OUTSTANDING credit and if this late fee screws it up I will shout from the rooftops how awful GE CareCredit is and warn anyone away from it.

Comments

Augusta, Georgia, United States #669626

I get online everyday and check all of my credit cards. Not only for the due date but also to make sure no fraud has occured on any card. I work at a bank so I see way to much fraud on cards everyday.

Did you ever consider going online and checking your account...geez people be a little proactive!! I can tell you know a little bit about the internet since you can whine here!

GECapitalCares

**To expedite a response, please provide Reference code DM 092712_pc_ Lml8488**

I’m sorry you have experienced issues with your GE Capital Retail Bank account. We would like to try and resolve your concerns. Please email me at gecapitalcares@ge.com with your name and phone number; our consumer advocacy team will call you to assist.

For your security, please do not include your account number in your email.

Regards,

Nicole

GE Capital

Oh joy, the ever popular "I didn't get the bill, so I didn't pay it" excuse. It is YOUR responsibility to be aware of when the bill is due!

You could've signed into your online account to check the due date.

Grow up.