Don't ever use Care Credit, they are deceitful, rude, non caring, non willing to work with customers. I have been paying on my bill for a good two years.

I made two payments late (only because I did this on line on the date payment was due and it didn't arrive by 5:00 eastern time) One late fee I called and spoke with a rep and she said I was correct, and should not have been charged a late fee. The next statement I was credited the $39.99, but that my promotional expiration date had been terminated due to 3 late fees. Almost $1,000 in deferred finance charges was added to my account. When I called and spoke to a very rude rep and said I was even refund the last late fee, she said the rep I spoke with previously was incorrect in telling me I was not late.

The rude rep just would not listen and insisted I had 3 late fees....sooooo rude. I called back and spoke to at least 6 "escalation specialists" all even more rude than the next (I thought that would be impossible) Anyway, noone was willing to hear me out and help me out. I wanted to pay this off, the rep was going to reduce the finance charge $50% but it had to be paid off that day (5 eastern standard time) which gave me an hour to go to my credit union (40 miles away) get money and then deposit into my bank. I didn't have time so I was screwed out of the discount.

I called several times and everyone refused to give me the discount because "they gave me one change to pay it off" and could care less about the circumstances. I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO UPSET WITH A COMPANY AND THE PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR CARE CREDIT!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Account.

Comments