I telephone Care One Credit after receiving a late payment notice via email. I had made a payment the week prior and had received an email confirmation of my payment.

The representative I received, who would only tell me her name was Erica, was rude, abrasive and unhelpful. I told her I had made a payment and could not understand why it had not credited to my account. She replied, "no you didn't!" I was shocked by her demeanor and replied, "excuse me?" Erica then went on to tell me that I never made a payment and she would have seen it if I had. I asked Erica if she could take a payment over the phone so I could ensure the payment was credited this time.

Erica stated, "I'm gonna charge you a $15.00 payment if you pay it over the phone." I replied, "but I already paid it online and have an email confirmation saying such, clearly your online server is not working properly." Erica replied, "It is working!" I then asked Erica her last name or employee number which she refused to provide and threatened to hang up on me. WOW!

DON'T EVER GET CREDIT THROUGH CARE ONE CREDIT! IF YOU EVER NEED CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU WILL BE LEFT IN THE LURCH!

Product or Service Mentioned: Carecredit Customer Care.

Comments